GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When's the last time you had a really good sleep?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/02/03 at 16:25
Regular
I haven't been sleeping so good lately. I normally wake up 2 or 3 times during the night and it's leaving me feeling drained in the mornings. My sleep pattern is all over the place due to Uni and stuff, so it's no surprise, but is there any sure-fire way of just laying down and nodding off?
Tue 25/02/03 at 22:51
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Jimmy Duck wrote:
> Since working in a kitchen and training to be a chef i've not had a
> good night sleep. In fact i go to bed at about 1pm most nights then
> get up at about 7 to travel 25 miles to get to college. All the while
> i take asprin like most people eat sweets. And i still have a head
> ache.
>
> Sorry this doesn't help monkey man but it makes you feel that your not
> the only one.

Ha, I have to travel 40 miles most days to get to Uni, so I beat you hands down. Hey - maybe that would explain my lack of sleep! That and Tiger Woods. The game, I'm not gay!!!
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:47
Regular
"everyone says it"
Asher D wrote:
> I always seem to sleep well. Why not try some of those sleeping pills,
> before your lack of sleep really begins to take it's toll?

Its ok. The tactic I have developed is actually go against your body and with the insomnia. Make yourself so tired that you then collapse asleep.

You get such an amazing nights sleep. :)
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:25
Regular
I always seem to sleep well. Why not try some of those sleeping pills, before your lack of sleep really begins to take it's toll?
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:23
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
* checks name*

Apparantly, after reading all this, I don't
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:08
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
I can live for a few weeks on 5 hours a night, I can have a bad day and sleep for 15 hours straight without noticing.

I don't think I ever get out of that half awake phase.
Tue 25/02/03 at 20:59
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
er-no wrote:
> You can over sleep and you can undersleep.
>
> As you might find, log onto MSN at 3:00am and find me. Log on at
> 8:00am and find me.

Sometimes you arent online, and sometimes you are "away". I thought about talking to you during the holidays when i was awake until 5am. But i couldnt really find anything to say. And its a bit pants when the conversation dries up.
Tue 25/02/03 at 20:57
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I had a good sleep on saturday night. I always feel more tired after a good sleep though, but im really self disciplined, so if the alarm goes off, im up like a shot.
Tue 25/02/03 at 20:53
Regular
"everyone says it"
You can over sleep and you can undersleep.

As you might find, log onto MSN at 3:00am and find me. Log on at 8:00am and find me.

I have developed a mild insomnia that I don't want to take drugs for anymore because I know I will become addicted.

Instead of fighting it I have excepted it and work in the early hours because thats when I produce the best work.

Read a book helps, do something instead of just lying awake!
Tue 25/02/03 at 20:48
Regular
"I like cheese"
Not for ages. It's my own fault really, but I never get to sleep before midnight at the earliest.
Tue 25/02/03 at 19:50
Regular
"I confused?"
Since working in a kitchen and training to be a chef i've not had a good night sleep. In fact i go to bed at about 1pm most nights then get up at about 7 to travel 25 miles to get to college. All the while i take asprin like most people eat sweets. And i still have a head ache.

Sorry this doesn't help monkey man but it makes you feel that your not the only one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.