GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When's the last time you had a really good sleep?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/02/03 at 16:25
Regular
I haven't been sleeping so good lately. I normally wake up 2 or 3 times during the night and it's leaving me feeling drained in the mornings. My sleep pattern is all over the place due to Uni and stuff, so it's no surprise, but is there any sure-fire way of just laying down and nodding off?
Wed 26/02/03 at 15:48
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
Last night in a field...

Oh, sorry, I've misread the thread title.
Wed 26/02/03 at 15:41
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
AMD_MAN wrote:
> i even get anoyed because she is giving off to much body heat

I had to read that twice!

I misread it, it looked quite, well... replace the 't' with 'd'

Anyway...

What's happening when you go to sleep not tired but wake up tired!

Blah!

Makes no sense...
Wed 26/02/03 at 13:50
Regular
I get so anoyed when i can't sleep that everything my other half does anoys me, i even get anoyed because she is giving off to much body heat :).

c.b.
Wed 26/02/03 at 11:38
Regular
I always seem tired, even if I've had a good nights sleep.
Wed 26/02/03 at 06:15
Regular
"cachoo"
20 minutes? Are you serious? Christ, it takes me 3 hours to get to sleep every night.. yes, I've started to time it because it gets annoying!

I tried getting to sleep last night at about 3:30am, still not slept.
My brain has got into the routine.. "If I'm not asleep by 4:00am, I'm not going to sleep". :D
Wed 26/02/03 at 02:25
Regular
glad to hear it mate, it is so tiring, but lukily i can still keep my brain :)

c.b.
Wed 26/02/03 at 01:41
Regular
20 minutes?
Huh. Guess I am too then.

Not that badly though...
Wed 26/02/03 at 01:34
Regular
I am also suffering from major insomnia but i will not go to the doctors as i don't want to take any drugs that mess with the mind even sleeping pills, basically no matter what time i go to bed i will lay awake even though i am tired so long that when my other half gets up for work at 5ish i end up by wakeing her up then im up at 7:30 it's doing me in big time, the amount of times i have nearly crashed my car because of it is unbelivable, i try not to drive at the moment until it's sorted, apparently if it takes you longer than 20 minutes to fall asleep then you suffer from insomnia.

c.b.
Tue 25/02/03 at 23:23
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I get the train as well, so my whole life revolves around train timetables and lecture timetables.
Tue 25/02/03 at 23:21
Regular
yeah monkey_man, I can understand. I have my final dissertation to do which is driving me insane. I have to drive 30 miles to uni aswell. Also I'm currently moving house, so sleep has took a back seat.

I swear when you go without sleep for more than a day or two you start cracking up. still, its worth it I suppose .....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.