GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"!!!Americans Are Thick!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/02/03 at 18:34
Regular
Americans are all thick! Really! Once I went on a vacation to the US and this American made a very small mistake about Europeans and I laughed in his face because he was wrong. This means ALL Americans must be stupid!

Americans all have bad grammar! I was watching the news and this guy from Alabama was talking like this “I tink me saw a humangus UFO”. I can’t believe Americans talk like that. Can’t they be more like the English. I bet American schools pass students even if they do nothing because Americans just are not smart. This means ALL Americans must have bad grammar!

George Bush is a stupid President! He does everything wrong! I make fun of him because he is stupid. Very stupid. ALL Americans think George Bush is awesome though!

While I was on vacation in the US I saw a couple of overweight people on the beach. I giggled under my breath but I didn’t tell him what I thought in their faces. ALL Americans want to become slimmer. They are ALL so fat. None of the people in my neighborhood are that obese so no one in my country must be obese. I think ALL Americans should go on a diet to look better.

I once saw this American on a television show and he kept on saying obnoxious things like “gnarly” and “totally killer dude”. ALL Americans talk funny!

American names are dumb. ALL Americans have names like Bill and Jimmy. Who would give their son such a dumb name, can’t they get a UK name to look cool. This is really bothering me. They should fix this as soon as possible because I hate it. ALL Americans have dumb names.

Americans are crazy. I saw this show that some American people made and all they do is fall off stuff and break their bones and streak in parks and stuff. Americans do some crazy things. I told this American I saw on the street to do something crazy for me and he refused. I knew he could do it though because he was American. He just didn’t want to because he is dumb. Americans are ALL so crazy.

Americans are lazy bums. All Americans do all day is sit in front of their televisions and get fat on crisps. They don’t call them crisps though. They call them chips. Chips are a completely different food! They are so stupid and lazy. ALL Americans are lazy.

I hate this American at work. I hate him so much! He screams a lot and he is so annoying. He just won’t stop talking! I hate this one American therefore I hate ALL Americans!

Americans are so stereotypical! Come on, just because there is this one British man in a movie with a strong English accent doesn’t mean ALL British people have that accent. Americans are so stereotypical! AND STEREOTYPING A GROUP OF PEOPLE IS WRONG.

All Americans are thick!
Sun 23/02/03 at 18:34
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Americans are all thick! Really! Once I went on a vacation to the US and this American made a very small mistake about Europeans and I laughed in his face because he was wrong. This means ALL Americans must be stupid!

Americans all have bad grammar! I was watching the news and this guy from Alabama was talking like this “I tink me saw a humangus UFO”. I can’t believe Americans talk like that. Can’t they be more like the English. I bet American schools pass students even if they do nothing because Americans just are not smart. This means ALL Americans must have bad grammar!

George Bush is a stupid President! He does everything wrong! I make fun of him because he is stupid. Very stupid. ALL Americans think George Bush is awesome though!

While I was on vacation in the US I saw a couple of overweight people on the beach. I giggled under my breath but I didn’t tell him what I thought in their faces. ALL Americans want to become slimmer. They are ALL so fat. None of the people in my neighborhood are that obese so no one in my country must be obese. I think ALL Americans should go on a diet to look better.

I once saw this American on a television show and he kept on saying obnoxious things like “gnarly” and “totally killer dude”. ALL Americans talk funny!

American names are dumb. ALL Americans have names like Bill and Jimmy. Who would give their son such a dumb name, can’t they get a UK name to look cool. This is really bothering me. They should fix this as soon as possible because I hate it. ALL Americans have dumb names.

Americans are crazy. I saw this show that some American people made and all they do is fall off stuff and break their bones and streak in parks and stuff. Americans do some crazy things. I told this American I saw on the street to do something crazy for me and he refused. I knew he could do it though because he was American. He just didn’t want to because he is dumb. Americans are ALL so crazy.

Americans are lazy bums. All Americans do all day is sit in front of their televisions and get fat on crisps. They don’t call them crisps though. They call them chips. Chips are a completely different food! They are so stupid and lazy. ALL Americans are lazy.

I hate this American at work. I hate him so much! He screams a lot and he is so annoying. He just won’t stop talking! I hate this one American therefore I hate ALL Americans!

Americans are so stereotypical! Come on, just because there is this one British man in a movie with a strong English accent doesn’t mean ALL British people have that accent. Americans are so stereotypical! AND STEREOTYPING A GROUP OF PEOPLE IS WRONG.

All Americans are thick!
Sun 23/02/03 at 18:36
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
It's so true!

I've got another one:

Why men be acting all like zombies at the mall?
Sun 23/02/03 at 18:40
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
The Life Chat on ukchatforums is great! Non-Americans could go into and talk about things like "And Americans ask why we hate them" and those threads are so popular. I love talking about americans behind there backs.

:-p
Sun 23/02/03 at 18:45
Regular
"He's back"
There was no point in posting that on THIS forum, as the latter are stereotyping.

People on these forums stereotype without relizing it.

E.g=Boys are better than girls at games has seen alot of posts.

also comments about certain types of console-fans have been put.

it's not all racist.......
Sun 23/02/03 at 19:08
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Wam-man the truth is that this forum in general has been the one that has been making pety "Americans aren't bright" remarks.
Sun 23/02/03 at 19:10
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
wam_man wrote:
> it's not all racist.......

Actually none of it is racist.

Boy vs girls is sexist
Types of gamers is, to be realistic, just a joke
Anti-Americanism - culturalist ? Hatred ? Not sure,

*waits for Light to tell everyone he is not anti-american but hates the president*

But, nice try Drunk Cow, I suspect it will be in vain.

~~Belldandy~~
Sun 23/02/03 at 19:25
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
This topic was not pointing to anyone in general. I made it to show that sometimes maybe EVERYONE here could be stereotypical toward Americans without even noticing it.
Sun 23/02/03 at 19:55
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
El Blokey wrote:

> Why men be acting all like zombies at the mall?

Bad chilly?
Sun 23/02/03 at 19:57
Regular
Pb wrote this too, heh
Sun 23/02/03 at 20:04
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Sparkling satire there.....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.