GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Seraphims Bump!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/10/06 at 22:20
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
This must be the most straight forward pregnancy... Touch wood it stays that way. Anyway im only 25 weeks just about and i feel like im ready to pop. (i am measuring larger then usual so that might be somethin) Still i get reviewed when i hit 28 weeks, more bloods taken etc...

Anyway I guess the bigger i get the less i move so the more ill be sat here!

Heh ok maybe not, ill prob be on here less and less.

I never got a bump till i was 16 weeks in to this pregnancy and it was like it appeared over night. Now there is no mistaking it.

THE BUMP

I so wish there was an easy way to get this baby out!

COUNTDOWN
Tue 05/12/06 at 19:49
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
pb wrote:
> Gina had the same with Ana Maria and Alana, mad pain for ages,
> boy was she glad to finally get the baby out after that!

Im hoping he moves round come labour day. I had back labour with Tommy. The worst labour ever :s dont fancy it again.
Tue 05/12/06 at 19:46
"possibly impossible"
Seraphim wrote:
> Baby is laying with his back to my back to... hence why my back
> kills!

Gina had the same with Ana Maria and Alana, mad pain for ages, boy was she glad to finally get the baby out after that!
Tue 05/12/06 at 19:37
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Ah yes todays appointment...

BP was ok 100/70
Baby is head down (tho not engaged, i was surprised considering it feels like he is)
Babys heartrate was 140
Baby is laying with his back to my back to... hence why my back kills!

Im back on the iron tablets to as iron count is low.

Other then that all is good.

I have had Braxton hicks for the last 3-4 hours. Im hoping they ware of soon tho. (fingers crossed they wont turn out to be the real thing)
Tue 05/12/06 at 17:00
"possibly impossible"
Ah yes, Midwife appointment wasn't it? Hope it's all going well.
Tue 05/12/06 at 16:14
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
How did it go today OK I hope?
Tue 05/12/06 at 09:20
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Heh thanks, think ill need all the luck i can get. No matter how excited i am about it all. Im nervous as hell. I just panic now cos i dont know when he will make an appearance. Its just the pain im dreading and there is no guarantee ill get the pain relief i want.

Least the pain dont last forever :)
Mon 04/12/06 at 17:02
"possibly impossible"
Well, whenever it is, I'll take another opportunity to wish you good luck with the birth, just in case its round the corner (and, thinking about it, for the baby it literally is!)
Mon 04/12/06 at 13:20
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Yes thats a point don't know what would be worse 2 single pregnancies or one with twins.

Suppose with twins it's less time being pregnant but more of them to carry around!
Mon 04/12/06 at 13:14
Regular
Smedlos wrote:
> That's nearly 10 years worth of pregnancy assuming she went full
> term for them all!

What if she had twins or triplets?
Mon 04/12/06 at 13:11
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
That's nearly 10 years worth of pregnancy assuming she went full term for them all!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.