GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Seraphims Bump!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/10/06 at 22:20
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
This must be the most straight forward pregnancy... Touch wood it stays that way. Anyway im only 25 weeks just about and i feel like im ready to pop. (i am measuring larger then usual so that might be somethin) Still i get reviewed when i hit 28 weeks, more bloods taken etc...

Anyway I guess the bigger i get the less i move so the more ill be sat here!

Heh ok maybe not, ill prob be on here less and less.

I never got a bump till i was 16 weeks in to this pregnancy and it was like it appeared over night. Now there is no mistaking it.

THE BUMP

I so wish there was an easy way to get this baby out!

COUNTDOWN
Thu 05/10/06 at 12:04
Regular
Awww...

I'd better be careful, or I'll be getting all broody!

So will it be huge? I predict a moster and/or giant. It'll be excellent.
"Oh my god, I gave birth to a 50-foot space mutant!"

What will Borat think?
Thu 05/10/06 at 11:08
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
No chance, having one in there is bad enough never mind more.
Thu 05/10/06 at 10:58
Regular
If only you were having twins :( or triplets ^^
Thu 05/10/06 at 10:54
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Machie wrote:
> Nice bump :D I wonder how much bigger he'll get.

What about how much bigger ill get :s im dreading it lol!
Wed 04/10/06 at 22:33
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I am sooooo hoping it goes smoothly. At the minute just want to get up to week 28 and see what they have to say to me then.

And there is just the one in there THANKYOU! <_< I was checked for multiples!
Wed 04/10/06 at 22:32
Regular
It's mad how quick he's growing ... sure he hasn't got himself a playmate in there? ;)

Wishing you all the best - that the pregnancy goes perfectly, isn't too stressful for you and relatively pain free. X

Seems to be going so fast ...
Wed 04/10/06 at 22:24
Regular
Sorry but no matter how well we advance our technology, we can't make child birth any easier for you. ;)

Nice bump :D I wonder how much bigger he'll get.
Wed 04/10/06 at 22:20
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
This must be the most straight forward pregnancy... Touch wood it stays that way. Anyway im only 25 weeks just about and i feel like im ready to pop. (i am measuring larger then usual so that might be somethin) Still i get reviewed when i hit 28 weeks, more bloods taken etc...

Anyway I guess the bigger i get the less i move so the more ill be sat here!

Heh ok maybe not, ill prob be on here less and less.

I never got a bump till i was 16 weeks in to this pregnancy and it was like it appeared over night. Now there is no mistaking it.

THE BUMP

I so wish there was an easy way to get this baby out!

COUNTDOWN

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.