GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Arsenal vs 'ay-jax'"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/02/03 at 02:04
Regular
tuesday night sees arsenal v ajax and newcastle v (insert team here), in champions league, arsenal are on itv1 while newcastle have been relegated to itv2(at least it isnt the itv news channel, aye!).

Arsenal, i think are level on 4 points with a 'Flash does the hard work so you don't have to equivelent', so quite a vital game if they want to take the top spot at the end of the group stage and get a better draw into the next round, either way it looks pretty good. Not sure about newcastle though as i don't support them, but im sure they will do goodish.

Any comments on what the results could be?
Tue 18/02/03 at 20:07
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
2-0 Newcastle.

Ameobi again.
Tue 18/02/03 at 20:07
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
No.

Cable. ITV2 is on that.
Tue 18/02/03 at 20:03
Regular
"Baros!!!"
You got Sky Digital AfroJoe?
Tue 18/02/03 at 20:02
Regular
"Baros!!!"
YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Hope it stays that way

:-D
Tue 18/02/03 at 20:01
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Noooooo, I thought tonight was a 8pm kick off for some bizzare reason, turned over just after the replay of the goal.
The signals bad on my tv aswell tonight so I'm watching the match in fuzz-o-vision
Tue 18/02/03 at 20:01
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
1-0 to both Newcastle and Arsenal right now.
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:46
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Don't forget that they are without Shearer and Bellamy, as they are both serving bans.
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:43
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I hope Newcastle win, and if Leverkusen play like they have been playing like for the last few weeks, then Newcastle will.

Leverkusen are lying 15th out of 18 in the Bundesliga with two of the teams below them having games in hand.

Klaus Toppmoller has just been sacked as their manager too, after they lost 2-0 at home to Cottbus on Saturday.

Come on Newcastle!
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:15
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Come on Arsenal!!!

Come on Newcastle!!!

I hope they both win tonight, and Manchester United win tomorrow. I'd love it to be a English Final.
Tue 18/02/03 at 15:44
Regular
They sacked Van Gaal a few weeks back ;)

Riquelme is still a don though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.