GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Arsenal vs 'ay-jax'"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/02/03 at 02:04
Regular
tuesday night sees arsenal v ajax and newcastle v (insert team here), in champions league, arsenal are on itv1 while newcastle have been relegated to itv2(at least it isnt the itv news channel, aye!).

Arsenal, i think are level on 4 points with a 'Flash does the hard work so you don't have to equivelent', so quite a vital game if they want to take the top spot at the end of the group stage and get a better draw into the next round, either way it looks pretty good. Not sure about newcastle though as i don't support them, but im sure they will do goodish.

Any comments on what the results could be?
Thu 20/02/03 at 13:17
Regular
"Long time no see!"
What the Hell was Patrick Kluivert (along with several-other Barcelona players) doing on the MTV Europe Awards???!

I was flicking through the channels on Sky this morning, only to see the Dutchman stood up there presenting some award to some guys for what they've done regarding "Anti-Racism in Football", all dressed-up like a bloody boy-band!

Well, it was held in Barcelona...

Everyone started chanting and cheering when he popped-up. :)
Wed 19/02/03 at 17:47
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Or†ega wrote:
> I still think Argentina would have got much further in the world cup
> had they taken Saviola in the squad instead of that OAP Caniggia(or
> even batistuta)

Indeed and they should have taken Riquelme as well
Wed 19/02/03 at 17:45
Regular
I still think Argentina would have got much further in the world cup had they taken Saviola in the squad instead of that OAP Caniggia(or even batistuta)
Wed 19/02/03 at 16:02
"Darkness, always"
Saviola rocks. Shame I'm considering cahsing him in in my CM game to make way for someone a little more consistent, like Djibril Cissé...
Wed 19/02/03 at 16:02
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> Barcelona 3 - 0 Inter
> Saviola 7
> Cocu 29
> Kluivert 67

Saviola's goal was pure class.

From the highlights he looked every bit the player to go with the worlds most expensive teenager tag.
Wed 19/02/03 at 15:33
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
Mr Lover Man wrote:
> I'm just amazed that Arsenal can beat Man Utd 0-2 but can only draw
> against a bleach cleaning product....go figure!

Oh well it happens:) I'm pretty sure a bleach cleaning product could have scored the chance that giggsy had against arsenal though!

*ponders for a while*

*then casually jogs to the nearest execution chamber*
Wed 19/02/03 at 09:24
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
I'm just amazed that Arsenal can beat Man Utd 0-2 but can only draw against a bleach cleaning product....go figure!
Wed 19/02/03 at 03:06
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
yeah, i was thouroughly disappointed(me being a passionate arsenal fan), after the early goal from wiltord great things were expected, especially with such talent on the field, like you said, wiltord, bergkamp and henry, but Ajax did do pretty well to make things difficult, and it just didn't flow as well as it usually does(the football from arsenal that is, just in case you thought otherwise).
Wed 19/02/03 at 02:46
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I am very suprised Arsenal didn't win. Early lead most of the play, just didn't have the killer instinct in the final third (amazing seeing as they have dennis Henry an Wiltord).
Wed 19/02/03 at 02:01
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
Well done to newcastle for dispatching leverkusen, nice birthday pressy for Bobby. Did a good job without a few key players, good job indeed.

A bit disappointing for arsenal, not being able to defeat a 'Flash does the hard work so you don't have to equivelent', never mind still top of table level on 5 pts with Ajax though.

Ajax put in a good performance though(with a rather young squad) especially in midfield but again arsenal didnot take all their chances, which makes things more difficult.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.