GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Arsenal vs 'ay-jax'"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/02/03 at 02:04
Regular
tuesday night sees arsenal v ajax and newcastle v (insert team here), in champions league, arsenal are on itv1 while newcastle have been relegated to itv2(at least it isnt the itv news channel, aye!).

Arsenal, i think are level on 4 points with a 'Flash does the hard work so you don't have to equivelent', so quite a vital game if they want to take the top spot at the end of the group stage and get a better draw into the next round, either way it looks pretty good. Not sure about newcastle though as i don't support them, but im sure they will do goodish.

Any comments on what the results could be?
Tue 18/02/03 at 02:04
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
tuesday night sees arsenal v ajax and newcastle v (insert team here), in champions league, arsenal are on itv1 while newcastle have been relegated to itv2(at least it isnt the itv news channel, aye!).

Arsenal, i think are level on 4 points with a 'Flash does the hard work so you don't have to equivelent', so quite a vital game if they want to take the top spot at the end of the group stage and get a better draw into the next round, either way it looks pretty good. Not sure about newcastle though as i don't support them, but im sure they will do goodish.

Any comments on what the results could be?
Tue 18/02/03 at 09:52
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Newcastle vs Leverkusen
Tue 18/02/03 at 11:05
"Darkness, always"
Regardless of the weekend result, I'm still gunning for the english teams in europe.

Ajax look to be the weakest team in the group, and I expect Arsenal will dispatch them without too much trouble.
Tue 18/02/03 at 14:09
Regular
Game of the night has to be Barcalona Vs Inter Milan. (Debatable I guess with Valenica playing Roma, but those two play boring football on par with Liverpool)

Barcalona take thier 100% winning record into this game, while Inter are joint top of Seria A.

Hopefully, when sky start showing champs league games, i'll be able to watch games like these instead of "having" to follow the english team against some minnows.

Mind you, i'm working tonight so i would have missed it anyway =(
Tue 18/02/03 at 14:17
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Newcastle vs Leverkusen

The players of will win tonight, Not only for the sake of the champions league.

But for Bobby!

Happy Birthday to him also :D
Tue 18/02/03 at 14:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Or†ega wrote:
> Game of the night has to be Barcalona Vs Inter Milan.

Indeed, i hope Van Gaal plays my favourite player, Juan Roman Riquelme as he'll just shred the Inter defence to pieces with the help of Javier Saviola.
Tue 18/02/03 at 15:44
Regular
They sacked Van Gaal a few weeks back ;)

Riquelme is still a don though.
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:15
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Come on Arsenal!!!

Come on Newcastle!!!

I hope they both win tonight, and Manchester United win tomorrow. I'd love it to be a English Final.
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:43
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I hope Newcastle win, and if Leverkusen play like they have been playing like for the last few weeks, then Newcastle will.

Leverkusen are lying 15th out of 18 in the Bundesliga with two of the teams below them having games in hand.

Klaus Toppmoller has just been sacked as their manager too, after they lost 2-0 at home to Cottbus on Saturday.

Come on Newcastle!
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:46
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Don't forget that they are without Shearer and Bellamy, as they are both serving bans.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.