GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"- Moto GP -"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/01/01 at 19:13
Regular
Anyone here getting Moto GP?? I cant wait to get this it sounds and looks great, anyway it is put down for release on 16th February!!
Tue 16/01/01 at 22:16
Regular
"Whatever!"
I think so!! I pre ordered my copy this afternoon and am really looking forward to it. Like most games I dont think you have to be interested in bikes to get into it - SSX for instance is a fantastic game but most people dont have any interest in snowboarding whatsoever - I think it will be a great game!!
Tue 16/01/01 at 21:38
Regular
Is it a game worth getting even if you don`t have any interest in Bike games?
Tue 16/01/01 at 21:37
Regular
Is it a game worth getting even if you don`t have any interest in Bikes?
Sat 13/01/01 at 10:09
Regular
"Whatever!"
Thats not a bad game to pick up for nothing!! Good Choice!!
Fri 12/01/01 at 23:03
"High polygon count"
And in fact I've just sent an e-mail to Ali & co. to claim it as my Gameaday prize...
Tue 09/01/01 at 19:44
"High polygon count"
Absolutely!

Probably the first bike game actually worth paying money for. Well, on either PlayStation, anyway.
Tue 09/01/01 at 19:13
Regular
"Whatever!"
Anyone here getting Moto GP?? I cant wait to get this it sounds and looks great, anyway it is put down for release on 16th February!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.