GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"- Moto GP -"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/01/01 at 19:13
Regular
Anyone here getting Moto GP?? I cant wait to get this it sounds and looks great, anyway it is put down for release on 16th February!!
Wed 14/02/01 at 09:47
Got my copy on Tuesday 13 th. Brilliant game shame their are only 5 tracks. But it is still the best racing on two wheels; go buy it now you won't regret it!!!!

There is one dissaponting aspect about the game. The simulation mode does not really work. This never have to be on as it doesn't spoil the game - back end slides as if it's on ice. Tip to over come this don't accelerate round the bends, keep a constant speed. Let the baby go on the straights.

Graphics are the best I've seen on the console, no pot-up at all!!!

Great sounds not commentary sadly.

9/10

Must buy

Tue 13/02/01 at 14:30
"High polygon count"
Really? Blimey - hopefully mine will be waiting for me tonight.

You can play now, you lucky, lucky... argh, I hate you! ;-p
Tue 13/02/01 at 13:57
Regular
"Whatever!"
Got my copy from SR this morning!!! Its absolutely awesome!! I'll go play it some more now, will post a review soon!!
Tue 13/02/01 at 13:15
"High polygon count"
Two and a half days left... or three and a half if you take into account that I won't be able to play it until I get home from work on Friday... :-(
Mon 12/02/01 at 21:08
Its just the dog's dangley bits ain't it !!!!
Having lived just 10 mins from Donnington for 7 years and
have witnessed some awesome racing from the arm chair....I can't wait to witness it from the seat !!!!

Yahoo !!!

Mon 12/02/01 at 18:05
Regular
"Whatever!"
Excellent!! Hopefully will get my copy Friday!!
Mon 12/02/01 at 13:24
"High polygon count"
Just had mail from SR that Moto GP is now in stock - roll on Friday (release date) I can't wait!
Fri 02/02/01 at 09:19
Regular
"Complete Banker"
Just played Moto GP on the PS2 mag Demo disc. Wow - now that's a good game!
As to whether I'll get it? I don't know - see how I feel in a few weeks!
Thu 01/02/01 at 21:27
Regular
"Whatever!"
Just finished playing the demo after playing it for a solid hour- I love it already!! Have it on order and cannot wait for it now!!!
Wed 31/01/01 at 22:13
"High polygon count"
Wow!

I have just played the demo on the latest official PS2 mag, and I'm hooked! Roll on release day!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.