GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My dad is such a faggot!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/02/03 at 20:51
Regular
So he tells me I can have a takeaway pizza for my dinner today, so I ring up and order it and we go into Romsey to pick it up along with his Chinese. He drops me in the Waitrose car park; the pizza place being just around the corner. I buy some Coke in Waitrose, pick up the pizza and walk back to the car park to wait for him with his Chinese crap. Five minutes... ten minutes... half an hour... an hour.

And then he turns up in the god damn car, saying that he was waiting for me! I was so angry!!! I was stood in the freezing cold for him for ages, my pizza getting cold and all the while he was waiting for me in the warm car by the Chinese place!!! He never told me to meet him there, and besides, I didn't know where it was. So I'm very angry now, and my pizza is cold. Grrr!
Sat 15/02/03 at 18:57
Regular
"¬_¬"
Not online, no. But I have called him a f****t numerous times. My dad is actually pretty sound, he has the maturity of someone my age and consequently likes what I like and finds funny what I find funny. Hence he offered to take me to see Tenacious D, Metallica etc...
Sat 15/02/03 at 23:15
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
½pint wrote:

# My dad is such a f****t! #
--------------

Best Thread title EVER.
Sat 15/02/03 at 23:22
Regular
"I'm you + 1!"
You waited for an hour and just stood there?
Sat 15/02/03 at 23:27
Regular
"Wasting away"
Equal rights for gays!
Sun 16/02/03 at 00:43
Regular
After 20 or so minutes of waiting, did it not cross your mind to eat the Pizza?

Just a thought...
Sun 16/02/03 at 00:46
Regular
lol, thats wot i wudda done
Sun 16/02/03 at 18:32
Regular
"¬_¬"
Oh, I had some of the pizza. And it certainly crossed my mind that he would meet me at the Chinese place, but I didn't know where it was, and knowing my luck as soon as I went off to find him he'd turn up. So I stayed put.
Sun 16/02/03 at 19:18
Regular
"That's right!"
El Blokey wrote:
> Haha. I had Burger King tonight. And it was goooooooood.

-------

Um... are you feeling alright? You must enjoy dog food...

Anyway, half pint, why didn't you phone your dad's mobile and ask him where he was?
Sun 16/02/03 at 22:18
Regular
"¬_¬"
Because:

a) I didn't have my mobile on me. Oh wait, I forgot to mention I don't have one.

b) My dad didn't have his mobile on him. And yes, blah blah blah.

Because my family aren't a bunch of senseless idiots who believe in spending obscene amounts of money on a machine which is utterly pointless. Mobile phones are the bane of society.

Cue argument for their sake. Shut up!
Mon 17/02/03 at 15:35
Regular
"That's right!"
Well, I simply assumed that you would have a mobile phone, God knows, everyone else does. Even I do, but only for emergencies... and texting lasses (only have about £2 now on it anyway, and that's from one top up almost a year ago)

And my parents have phones because over the years, my brother and sister have given them their old ones as they upgraded, just so they can get a hold of us and vice versa.

Calm down.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.