GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My dad is such a faggot!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/02/03 at 20:51
Regular
So he tells me I can have a takeaway pizza for my dinner today, so I ring up and order it and we go into Romsey to pick it up along with his Chinese. He drops me in the Waitrose car park; the pizza place being just around the corner. I buy some Coke in Waitrose, pick up the pizza and walk back to the car park to wait for him with his Chinese crap. Five minutes... ten minutes... half an hour... an hour.

And then he turns up in the god damn car, saying that he was waiting for me! I was so angry!!! I was stood in the freezing cold for him for ages, my pizza getting cold and all the while he was waiting for me in the warm car by the Chinese place!!! He never told me to meet him there, and besides, I didn't know where it was. So I'm very angry now, and my pizza is cold. Grrr!
Fri 14/02/03 at 23:04
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I don't see how the liking of Oriental food stuffs makes him also a practitioner of the dark arts.
Fri 14/02/03 at 23:20
Regular
Ant wrote:
> I never liked pizza anyway. {:)

Are you his Dad?
Fri 14/02/03 at 23:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hehe.

Waiting is the most boring and wirdest thing ever.

It can actualy be......

Nah. It sucks.

:D
Fri 14/02/03 at 23:43
Regular
I've been waiting for Animal Crossing all week, if it doesn't come tommorow I WILL smash things.

I hate waiting.
Sat 15/02/03 at 00:05
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Waiting for something you want really badly is bad.

But waiting for something like a car.......you know when its coming. Or not.

Dunno what I'm rambling about.

Lack of sleep.

Indeed.
Sat 15/02/03 at 09:40
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Don't we have a chat forums for this?
Sat 15/02/03 at 10:09
Regular
"Thats Me!!!"
u must be anoid, i think he should by u a extra large pizza with your favourite topping§
Sat 15/02/03 at 11:44
Regular
"Selected"
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> Don't we have a chat forums for this?

yes we do, go now quickly Mouldy Cheese, your missing out on other topic gems just like this one!!
Sat 15/02/03 at 12:48
Regular
"¬_¬"
We do have chat forums for this, though I don't see how a topic about my life fits into the 'Future of Gaming (chat)' forum. And naturally, it caaaan't go in the Life forum, now can it.

Plonker. Plonker!!! Hee hee :D
Sat 15/02/03 at 13:08
Regular
half a pint does ur dad no u called him a f****t

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.