GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My dad is such a faggot!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/02/03 at 20:51
Regular
So he tells me I can have a takeaway pizza for my dinner today, so I ring up and order it and we go into Romsey to pick it up along with his Chinese. He drops me in the Waitrose car park; the pizza place being just around the corner. I buy some Coke in Waitrose, pick up the pizza and walk back to the car park to wait for him with his Chinese crap. Five minutes... ten minutes... half an hour... an hour.

And then he turns up in the god damn car, saying that he was waiting for me! I was so angry!!! I was stood in the freezing cold for him for ages, my pizza getting cold and all the while he was waiting for me in the warm car by the Chinese place!!! He never told me to meet him there, and besides, I didn't know where it was. So I'm very angry now, and my pizza is cold. Grrr!
Fri 14/02/03 at 20:51
Regular
"¬_¬"
So he tells me I can have a takeaway pizza for my dinner today, so I ring up and order it and we go into Romsey to pick it up along with his Chinese. He drops me in the Waitrose car park; the pizza place being just around the corner. I buy some Coke in Waitrose, pick up the pizza and walk back to the car park to wait for him with his Chinese crap. Five minutes... ten minutes... half an hour... an hour.

And then he turns up in the god damn car, saying that he was waiting for me! I was so angry!!! I was stood in the freezing cold for him for ages, my pizza getting cold and all the while he was waiting for me in the warm car by the Chinese place!!! He never told me to meet him there, and besides, I didn't know where it was. So I'm very angry now, and my pizza is cold. Grrr!
Fri 14/02/03 at 20:56
Regular
"I like cheese"
I never liked pizza anyway. {:)
Fri 14/02/03 at 21:00
"Uzi Lover"
Did he laugh at you?
Fri 14/02/03 at 21:01
Regular
"¬_¬"
No, he was angry at me. The cheek!!! He deserves a sma'n'th'marf. Ahem.
Fri 14/02/03 at 21:09
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Ummah. You used f****t as a derogatory term. I'm telling.
Fri 14/02/03 at 21:10
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
He's a f****t is he?
Well, he had you, didn't he....

Just kidding, sorry bout that
Fri 14/02/03 at 21:11
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You seem to be the stupid one I'm afraid
Fri 14/02/03 at 21:12
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Haha. I had Burger King tonight. And it was goooooooood.
Fri 14/02/03 at 21:12
Regular
"¬_¬"
But I waited where he dropped me off. That's what usually happens.

And shut up sheepy, Mr. permo-PMT. Grrr. (:D)
Fri 14/02/03 at 21:46
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Ah well

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.