GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who 'is' the best wreastler ever"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/01/01 at 13:28
Regular
now, I think that Stone Cold and the Rock are the greatest single players but the Hardy Boys are the best tag team
Thu 08/03/01 at 16:21
Got to be the Warrior. One of the best moment ever was the comeback of UW to save Hulk Hogan, tied up in the ropes and getting a pounding from Papa Shango.

Also, always a big fan of BRUTUS 'THE BARBER' BEEFCAKE!!
(quite possibly the silliest wrestler name until Justin Credible came along. Mind you, Isaac Yankem was pretty bad.)

Anybody remember anything sillier?
Tue 06/03/01 at 13:49
The best wrestler EVER is HBK - Shawn Michaels !
Fri 02/03/01 at 13:45
Good shout on the Ultimate Warrior. As for the best tag team, the Hart Foundation. Bret Hart was s#*t hot. If anyway thinks otherwise, they can take a walk down Jabroni Drive, and check themselves into the Smackdown Hotel
Mon 26/02/01 at 21:26
What was that?
Mon 26/02/01 at 05:20

Testing HTML tags:

Testing bold; italics; underlined

Testing line
break

Testing Alien Spell Checker: this is spelled worng

Testing Alien Grammar Checker: Why boldly go when one can go boldly?

Testing Sanity: gibber, gibber, gibber, gibberish

Fri 23/02/01 at 00:35
I Must admit AUSTINS persona is good now, but you wouldn't be saying he deserved to win if he was still STUNNING STEVE AUTIN from the HOLLYWOOD BLONDS. face it stars are manufactured by creative teams. That doesn't mean you can't enjoy WWF.Anyway the ULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTIMATE WARRIOR was, is and always will be the single greatest wrestler ever!
Fri 09/02/01 at 20:19
My favourite wrestler would be Undertaker because he always gives everything his best shot.
Thu 08/02/01 at 19:39
The best ever wrestler has to be Stone Cold Steve Austin, as he is the best at ruining everyones' career, which I think is good for a wrestler. His special move, the'Stone Cold Stunner' is the best in the WWF. The Dudley Boyz are the best tag team and I absolutely despise Kurt Angle. Never mind the three I's, Kurt is IRRITABLE!
Thu 01/02/01 at 16:15
Regular
"Back in black"
soz man!
Wed 31/01/01 at 16:48
Chris who's side are you on and yeah, Stone Cold DESERVES a shot but it doesn't mean he's the best.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.