GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who 'is' the best wreastler ever"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/01/01 at 13:28
Regular
now, I think that Stone Cold and the Rock are the greatest single players but the Hardy Boys are the best tag team
Tue 11/11/08 at 21:15
Regular
Hi Guys

just thought I would let you all know that I have purchased an addintional apartment in MRI's own developement in the Bulgarian mountains, Aspen Golf in Razlog near Bansko. The complex is superbly finished didn't have anything wrong with our 1 Bed apartment and everything else is fine. Our rental agreement is evolving as i write. They are advertising on Expedia.com and there are other large web sites interested.
This is in total contrast with whats gone on at Panorama Beach and so I can only conclude, it must soley be VIGO who's the villian. Has anybody else bought elswhere and are recieving rental through MRI?
Thu 12/04/01 at 17:46
I am the game
Wed 11/04/01 at 13:36
I dont know about best but i think Austin heel turn was poor, why did they spend all that time making him out to be really hard just to suddenly turn him into a gutless whimp......dont believe me, think about raw after wrestlemania when Austin tapped to the Rocks sharpshooter, COME ON has Rock ever made anybody EVER taped to the rocks version before, well vince did at the start of that raw but even he lasted longer than Austin.....

Oh and as for the greatest, well lets face it theres only one master of the Sharpshooter, and he was the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be.
Tue 10/04/01 at 21:16
Regular
"THE BIG SHOW"
The best wrestler ever has got to be Rob Van Dam,he had the ecw t.v title for 2 years . He's got the best moves, and he is the most agile. Remember he is Mr PPV,the whole f****ing show.So shut up with your crap.......
Tue 10/04/01 at 19:14
No think that undertaker,rock and stone cold are the best singles.And the undertaker and kane are the best tag team.

from
jonno2001uk
Sun 08/04/01 at 12:57
Regular
"Back in black"
Bird_Man_EFC wrote:
> The best wrestler ever has to be Hulk Hogan, Who else could star in
> such quality films as 'The Nanny' and one of the 'Rocky' films.
(
> and he could rip his top off gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)
What ever gets you going
Wed 04/04/01 at 20:53
The best wrestler ever has to be Hulk Hogan, Who else could star in such quality films as 'The Nanny' and one of the 'Rocky' films.
( and he could rip his top off gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)
Tue 20/03/01 at 20:03
stone cold steve austin is the best because he is the coolest guy under pressure and has the best move "the stone cold stunner". He also has the best music.
Mon 12/03/01 at 01:29
Come on lads it's got to be Hulk Hogan I have being watching WWF for 12 years (from 4 years old to 16)I should know who is the best ever
Thu 08/03/01 at 19:43
HBK...`nuff said.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.