GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who 'is' the best wreastler ever"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/01/01 at 13:28
Regular
now, I think that Stone Cold and the Rock are the greatest single players but the Hardy Boys are the best tag team
Tue 09/01/01 at 13:28
now, I think that Stone Cold and the Rock are the greatest single players but the Hardy Boys are the best tag team
Tue 09/01/01 at 13:33
as far as the rock and stone cold being the greatest single players ever, then u may be rite, but give the undertaker some credit, he's da man!
and the hardys??????
wat r u on man it has to be the dudleyz for the extraveganz they bought to the businness! and the Acolytes for there, won't take no crap! attitude!
i luv it!
Tue 09/01/01 at 18:57
Regular
You people are thick how long have you been watching wwf?
You want greatest wrestlers ever you look at Dino sanmartino,Bob Backlund,Brett Hart and The Undertaker. You people are simple minded Just because they hold titles for ages and win matches you do not choose a wrestler for that.
I choose Them for technique and finishing Manouevers. They all have been wwf champ but not for long because The wwf has gone down hill in the past 6 years. Reasons for that is The acting is pants and you practically know what is gonna hapeen how boring is that.........very,also Vince Mcmahon is owner do any of you know long he has owned the wwf for? Didnt think so. By the way Razor Ramon come back at Royal Rumble but you probably never heard of him because you like crap acting and crap matches.Get some videos of WWF classics. What is wrong with you people.
Tue 09/01/01 at 20:08
Stonecold is the best wrestler in the wwf bye farand the Dudleys are the best tag team
:)
Tue 09/01/01 at 20:12
look scottY, how old r u?????
i've been watching wrestling longer than you've been alive and i know a winner from a loser and Vince Mcmahon is onto a winner rite now with the company. u think u know everything about wwf, well it sounds to me as though u r just trying to act smart, but listen to me kid, you ain't!
The Rock, Austin, Undertaker, they are the best thing the company has had in a long while.
They put o a great show, they are great actors, the only reason u don't think there good actors is because u r just an awkward little sumbitch
now after you've read this message just think about wat u rite bac, cos u r not as clever as u think!
IF YA SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN'
Tue 09/01/01 at 21:41
Regular
"Back in black"
i agree, im 15 and i no who bret hart and razor romoan are, and i dont rememba it bein any betta then than it is 2day, so mr i am so damn gay or whateva, we stik to the future while we leave u in the past, cya.
Fri 12/01/01 at 17:34
With out a dought Hulk Hogan is the greatest wrestler in the history of WWF!!!!
Sat 13/01/01 at 12:06
Regular
"Whatever!"
I have to agree with you on that one - Hulk Hogan is the greatest wrestler ever!!!
Sat 13/01/01 at 17:02
I agree wiv willy boy!
Sat 13/01/01 at 20:23
I_AM_THAT_DAMN_GOOD wrote:
>You people are simple minded
If you want my views being "simple minded" then HHH is number one and Edge & Christian are the best tag team, but if not my answer is Diesal who held the title for over a year and the best tag team is the outlaws, or maybe the Rockers, if they were together longer. My answer is defantly not Hbk as a singals wrestler because all the skill people had left by the time he became champ.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.