GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you could make up any match, what would it be?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/01/01 at 20:50
Regular
Now, if you had the chance to make up any match you liked then what would it be, my choice would a hell in the cell match. the wreastlers would all enter and then get locked in. there would be 4 tables, one ladder and a casket. You can only get someone out my putting them in the casket or climbing up the ladder and putting someone through the table, off the turnbuckle wouldn,t count. IT is of course a tag team match so I would have Hardy boys, Dudleys, edge and christian and too cool
Mon 28/05/01 at 18:56
yea, that would be cool. except if we wont be able to see everything. what if it was on sky sports extra. then u could pick the room u want to watch and control the camera angles
Mon 28/05/01 at 18:57
Hey that would be sweet. You could have 4 cameras or something and choose which ever one you wanted in a bigger screen, while the others were in other smaller boxes, like Sky News did.
Mon 28/05/01 at 18:59
and there should be a player cam like in football
Mon 28/05/01 at 19:01
Hey yeah. Now where's Vince's phone number. lol
Mon 28/05/01 at 19:03
its 0800282930. i promise its not a sexline
Mon 28/05/01 at 19:05
Ha ha ha. I just phoned it and got through to Georgia Bush, not George Bush, this one said she's sexy and has a very big..... erm, aye!
Mon 28/05/01 at 19:21
well i ccan tell u u didnt. because its not a chat line- its a sex line. u never get free chat lines. its a service where u can ask questions about sex-how do u do it?-how can i make a girl like me? etc
Mon 28/05/01 at 19:28
lol, erk! I thought it might be an insurance company? Seriusly, I'm not going there.
Mon 28/05/01 at 19:31
ive been given insurence companys before many times aswell lol. but this 1 is 4 real
Mon 28/05/01 at 19:32
I'm still not going there. what was the topic about again? lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.