GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you could make up any match, what would it be?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/01/01 at 20:50
Regular
Now, if you had the chance to make up any match you liked then what would it be, my choice would a hell in the cell match. the wreastlers would all enter and then get locked in. there would be 4 tables, one ladder and a casket. You can only get someone out my putting them in the casket or climbing up the ladder and putting someone through the table, off the turnbuckle wouldn,t count. IT is of course a tag team match so I would have Hardy boys, Dudleys, edge and christian and too cool
Sat 26/05/01 at 22:14
big_slow wrote:
> first women to put the vibrater up her fur-burger wins!!

atleast guys can see something similar to it on tv. 200 man hell in the cell is stupid.
Sat 26/05/01 at 22:26
Regular
"Back in black"
lol you make me laugh big slow he always tried to convince him self that he his right, and he normally is!!
Sat 26/05/01 at 22:56
he was talking about me. me me me me me.
Sun 27/05/01 at 15:38
Regular
"Back in black"
so he was talking about you you you then?
Sun 27/05/01 at 20:26
he wasnt, u were
Sun 27/05/01 at 20:30
Regular
"Back in black"
was coz i said you make me laugh!
Sun 27/05/01 at 20:37
stop thinking of me as a toy that makes u lol. im human, i should get respect u biatch
Mon 28/05/01 at 14:05
I want respect too...no wait, im not involved in this convo! Soryy!
Mon 28/05/01 at 18:24
well u might iswell stay as ice blasters gone im lonely
Mon 28/05/01 at 18:52
My dream match has never happened. When In Your House started, I hoped it meant a In Your House Match. A couple of hardcore stars beating themselves up in a big posh house, but sadly, that didn't happen.

If it was to happen, it'd be excellent to see a ton of stars, like Raven, Crash Holly, Hardcore Holly, Dudleys, Test, and of course Rhino, all kicking the hell out of each other in a big house, using all sorts of household items.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.