GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you could make up any match, what would it be?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/01/01 at 20:50
Regular
Now, if you had the chance to make up any match you liked then what would it be, my choice would a hell in the cell match. the wreastlers would all enter and then get locked in. there would be 4 tables, one ladder and a casket. You can only get someone out my putting them in the casket or climbing up the ladder and putting someone through the table, off the turnbuckle wouldn,t count. IT is of course a tag team match so I would have Hardy boys, Dudleys, edge and christian and too cool
Mon 08/01/01 at 20:50
Regular
Now, if you had the chance to make up any match you liked then what would it be, my choice would a hell in the cell match. the wreastlers would all enter and then get locked in. there would be 4 tables, one ladder and a casket. You can only get someone out my putting them in the casket or climbing up the ladder and putting someone through the table, off the turnbuckle wouldn,t count. IT is of course a tag team match so I would have Hardy boys, Dudleys, edge and christian and too cool
Sat 20/01/01 at 18:54
How about a 'Hell in the Toilet' match? All the wrestelers are put in an enormous toilet, and you win by climbing to the top to pull the chain and flush everyone else down the bog.
Thu 26/04/01 at 17:17
Lita and Trish in... i'll stop there.
Thu 26/04/01 at 19:32
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Why stop at Lita and trish, I'm interested in your idea.
Fri 27/04/01 at 19:25
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
hang man match- 2+ people in a cage with a ladder and an noose(spelling?) suspended from the ceiling the first person to put their opponent/s in the noose (not around) the neck

Lita and Trish in a mud thongs only match
Fri 27/04/01 at 19:29
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Nice idea. I mean about the lita and trish thing.
Fri 27/04/01 at 21:09
Regular
"THE BIG SHOW"
a stripping match between all the divas the way to win is to go naked
Fri 27/04/01 at 21:13
Regular
"THE BIG SHOW"
a tlc,hell in a cell,no holds barred,inferno,barbed wire,glass match between stone cold and undertaker
Sun 29/04/01 at 17:22
every single match in 1, and you can kill the person your up agaist.
Sun 29/04/01 at 19:19
I think if I made a match on Smackdown it would probably be a hell in a cell, but not just one, oh no, it would be 3 of them all stacked on top of eachother with one getting a little smaller each time.
It would be a Triple Cell Match, in TLC format with Ladders, Tables and chairs stacked and placed everywhere.
It would be a Tag Team Match, and the titles would be on a piece of rope hanging above the cell's with a ladder needed to reach it.
The Venue would obviously be Wrestlemania and the Tag Team Wrestlers, would be The Hardy Boyz/Lita , Dudley Boyz/Spike and of course Edge + Christian/Rhyno.

It would also contain No Holds Barred rules, with Hardcore activities allowed, and to sum up the sentence anything goes, anything can happen and it would be extreme.

Each Cell would have a door, the higher you go the more velocity happens and with moves such as 3D, Conchairto and Swantom Bombs, along with Volitile Spears hard enough to break your ribs it would go down has one of the classics of Wrestling History and would get my vote to be shown in the Hall of Fame.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.