GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Best 5 movies you've seen in you entire life"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/02/03 at 19:09
Regular
name me your 5 best movies you've seen in your life and your %(percentege) for the movie.Here are my top 5.

1.Lord Of The Rings:The two Towers (100%)
2.signs (98%)
3.Spiderman (95%)
4.Predator 1 (93%)
5.Pradator 2 (91%)

Come on.
Sun 09/02/03 at 20:58
Regular
Well, I think it's just that modern films are more recent, therefore fresher in the memory. Plus some really good films have been churned out recently.

Also, I'm not one of that majority. Mua.
Sun 09/02/03 at 21:06
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Loads of great films have been reissued on DVD and the last two years particularly have been very poor for cinema. Most people are just lazy or too wrapped up in the big bangs and star names of modern films to look further.

CD-Wow have reciently got most of the Hitchcock back catalogue for £8.99. I'd recommend Rear Window, Vertigo, North By Northwest and Shadow of a Doubt for anyone looking for a change. May have been them I got Arsenic and Old Lace from for £8.99 too - bargain. Sunset Blvrd has also just been re-issued in a fantastic collectors set, and if you enjoy that pick up some of Wilder's other classics, The Appartment being my favourite.
Sun 09/02/03 at 22:30
Regular
That's why i love DVD, all the out of print films that are getting released, there's just too many films I wanna buy.
Mon 10/02/03 at 00:58
Regular
"Sexy Mexican Worker"
not in any order but

trainspotting
good will hunting
star wars - return of the jedi
the usual suspects
bourne identity
Mon 10/02/03 at 08:04
Regular
Two 'great' directors I'm not a fan of - Hitchcock and Kubrick. Don't know why. I don't hate their films, but The Birds bored me and A Clockwork Orange just gets tedious.

I think that in 40 odd years people will be saying the same about Sam Mendes and David Lynch, to be honest.
Mon 10/02/03 at 10:52
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Police Academy 1-5.

The 6th was just a sham of a movie, with staid characters, weak jokes and was lacking a coherent plot.
Mon 10/02/03 at 10:59
Regular
"cachoo"
Kastro wrote:
> Usual Suspects

That's a brilliant movie.. wish I'd seen it earlier, only watched it about a month ago.
Mon 10/02/03 at 14:02
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Airplane
Galaxy Quest
Heat
Star Wars (IV)
Artificial Intelligence
Mon 10/02/03 at 14:52
"Darth Vader 3442321"
The sagacious one wrote:
> Police Academy 1-5.
>
> The 6th was just a sham of a movie, with staid characters, weak jokes
> and was lacking a coherent plot.

Forgot the percentiles:

1 100%

2 99%

3 98%

4 12%

5 4%
Mon 10/02/03 at 14:54
Regular
The sagacious one wrote:

> The 6th was just a sham of a movie, with staid characters, weak jokes
> and was lacking a coherent plot.

I thought that was the whole series?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.