GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I am in luuurrrrvvve!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/09/05 at 11:36
"High polygon count"
Oh you sexy beast!

Sexy, slender, sleek and black.

Like Halle Berry, only sexier, slenderer, sleeker, and... well... blacker!

And not a dead pixie in sight.

Now if only Amazon had sent my games yesterday, I'd be playing with it all day long. As it is, I'll just have to set it up for Wi-Fi.

It's on charge at the moment, as the battery level is too low to perform the firmware update. So I'll give it a quick polish and apply the screen protector, then put in the dust covers I bought from Lik Sang.

It was sent Special Delivery, despite what the Game website said. Arrived about 10:30, well packed and in perfect condition. The postman barely escaped with his life, as I nearly took his arm off snatching the parcel from him. He kept pestering me for a signature, and so left with a pen where his eye used to be! :-p
Thu 01/09/05 at 12:22
Regular
What firmware do you have at the moment? 1.52 is it?

Theres gonna be a thing to downgrade your PSP to 1.5 shortly, today apparently. Then you can play all homebrew etc. The only thing 2.0 has over 1.52 is a web browser, but since theres a homebrew browser on 1.5... and a downgrade coming out soon, theres no point.

Get it?
Thu 01/09/05 at 12:20
"High polygon count"
Why not?
Thu 01/09/05 at 12:19
Regular
Dont update to 2.0, you buffoon.
Thu 01/09/05 at 12:17
Regular
"Touched!"
on mine now. no dead pixels. what is toca like?
Thu 01/09/05 at 11:49
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:

> You klutz! :-)

Wasn't me honest Guv! Least they swapped it no questions asked. Just got to wait for it to bloomin charge up again!
Thu 01/09/05 at 11:47
Regular
Congratulations all you patient preordererers :)

I picked up TOCA 2 this morning from Gamestation - they're charging £35 per game though, ripoff :(

Excellent game though!
Thu 01/09/05 at 11:43
"High polygon count"
fragout123 wrote:
> Aye, picked mine up at midnight, broke it 2 hours ago

You klutz! :-)
Thu 01/09/05 at 11:41
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I want one, can I have one of yours? :o(
Thu 01/09/05 at 11:40
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Aye, picked mine up at midnight, broke it 2 hours ago, and just got me a brand spanking new one to have a go at!

Wipout crashed on me, then i got a disk read error? Meah? Anyhew still got a smile on my face too. Worth every penny :)

Dont forget to register it for freebies!
Thu 01/09/05 at 11:36
"High polygon count"
Oh you sexy beast!

Sexy, slender, sleek and black.

Like Halle Berry, only sexier, slenderer, sleeker, and... well... blacker!

And not a dead pixie in sight.

Now if only Amazon had sent my games yesterday, I'd be playing with it all day long. As it is, I'll just have to set it up for Wi-Fi.

It's on charge at the moment, as the battery level is too low to perform the firmware update. So I'll give it a quick polish and apply the screen protector, then put in the dust covers I bought from Lik Sang.

It was sent Special Delivery, despite what the Game website said. Arrived about 10:30, well packed and in perfect condition. The postman barely escaped with his life, as I nearly took his arm off snatching the parcel from him. He kept pestering me for a signature, and so left with a pen where his eye used to be! :-p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.