GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I am in luuurrrrvvve!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/09/05 at 11:36
"High polygon count"
Oh you sexy beast!

Sexy, slender, sleek and black.

Like Halle Berry, only sexier, slenderer, sleeker, and... well... blacker!

And not a dead pixie in sight.

Now if only Amazon had sent my games yesterday, I'd be playing with it all day long. As it is, I'll just have to set it up for Wi-Fi.

It's on charge at the moment, as the battery level is too low to perform the firmware update. So I'll give it a quick polish and apply the screen protector, then put in the dust covers I bought from Lik Sang.

It was sent Special Delivery, despite what the Game website said. Arrived about 10:30, well packed and in perfect condition. The postman barely escaped with his life, as I nearly took his arm off snatching the parcel from him. He kept pestering me for a signature, and so left with a pen where his eye used to be! :-p
Fri 02/09/05 at 11:41
"High polygon count"
Wha...?

I also hate U2.
Fri 02/09/05 at 11:41
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
:( Wookie
Fri 02/09/05 at 11:39
"High polygon count"
I hate U too.

S is a much sexier letter - all curvy and slender.
Fri 02/09/05 at 11:35
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I hate you :o(
Fri 02/09/05 at 11:25
Regular
YOURE a homo, and I have a PSP.. so im bettar than u
Fri 02/09/05 at 11:07
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Yeh but you're a homo mattykins!!11
Fri 02/09/05 at 09:36
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Bullett wrote:
>
> Meaning, you either run homebrew junk or play proper PSP games.

I can run both at same time, so ner.
Fri 02/09/05 at 07:17
Regular
That's what my GP32 is for :P
Fri 02/09/05 at 05:00
Regular
"8==="
Bullett wrote:
>
> Meaning, you either run homebrew junk or play proper PSP games.

Actually I'd rather have a portable SNES emulator then play any of the 'proper' PSP games out right now.

SNES RPGs oooh yes...
Fri 02/09/05 at 02:43
Regular
I mean not having to upgrade the OS on a console... but since Im not familiar with the particulars of the PSP I may be way off track.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.