GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who needs a PSP"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/09/05 at 15:14
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
While most of you waited for the shiny PSP to drop through the letterbox and break meaning you'd have to wait a bit longer while you get a replacement :-D a nice shiny copy of Winning Eleven 9 dropped through mine.

A whole weekend of glorious soccer ball action awaits (well editing the japanese anyway :-D), in the words of Frank Lampard, *we lav it*
Fri 02/09/05 at 20:54
Regular
PES4 freekicks were absolutely spot on. Perfection.

Couldnt score? You must be crap.
Fri 02/09/05 at 21:14
"High polygon count"
Mozzy wrote:
> I bloody hate Trevor.
>
> I heard FIFA 06 has the ITV commentators now.

According to OPSM2, commentary is from Clyde Tyldesley and *sigh* Andy Gray.

So whether you choose Pro Evo or FIFA, you're only replacing one annoying t!t with another.
Fri 02/09/05 at 21:15
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Andy Gray's excellent.
The real thing that is.
If he was ref, he'd give Crissy penalties left right and centre. :D
Sat 03/09/05 at 13:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Geez has the Master League gotten harder since WE8 or have i just forgotten how to play? My players seem to all be alot slower than the opposition and my usual carving the defence open with slick passing doesn't seem to work anymore as my attackers have two guys on them within milliseconds.

3 0-0 draws and a 1-1 draw so far. Wish the transfer window would open up so i can sign the gods like Cha Doo Ri. Lee Chun Soo and Nakata

Edit - and after saying that i've just beaten FC Utrecht 1-0, with a great goal from Catolo, turned the defender inside out giving him the nuts and fired it in the near post :-D
Sat 03/09/05 at 14:02
Regular
"es argh"
kukgv wrote:
> PES4 freekicks were absolutely spot on. Perfection.
>
> Couldnt score? You must be crap.

holla bruda
Sat 03/09/05 at 14:03
Regular
"es argh"
WòókieeMøn§??® wrote:
> Mozzy wrote:
> I bloody hate Trevor.
>
> I heard FIFA 06 has the ITV commentators now.
>
> According to OPSM2, commentary is from Clyde Tyldesley and *sigh*
> Andy Gray.
>
> So whether you choose Pro Evo or FIFA, you're only replacing one
> annoying t!t with another.

Andy Gray in PES?

And don't you dare sigh at Andy Gray, evar.
Sat 03/09/05 at 17:24
"High polygon count"
Badgerman wrote:
> Andy Gray in PES?

No, in FIFA - can't you read?! ;-p
Sat 03/09/05 at 17:38
Regular
"Mozzy"
Kadawa, in Master League are the default players (ie. the crap ones) the same as the ones in PES4?

And has anyone got any videos of WE9 in action? I wanna see.
Sat 03/09/05 at 17:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yup the likes of Castolo, Espinas, Iouga and company are still there
Sat 03/09/05 at 18:17
Regular
"Mozzy"
Can you tell how up to date it is? Will PES5 be more up to date eg. Owen will be playing for Newcastle?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.