GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I haven't won a game yet come on pleaseeeee?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/01/01 at 18:56
Regular
I've don about 17 reviews already. All I ever wanted to win was WWF Smackdown 2!
I'm one of the people that are unfortunate and that can not afford the game itself. Any way just like to say that this site is great.
I can't stand it anymore all of you having arguments about winning when youve won loads of times before. Just think of me, I haven't won a game yet so.
If your'e checking out the reviews check some of mine out.
Sun 07/01/01 at 20:17
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
What about a game where you get to run a forum for new game ideas?
Sun 07/01/01 at 20:13
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
That's what I was thinking too.
Sun 07/01/01 at 20:09
Oh yeah, definitely - perhaps 'death in the new games idea forum', then afterlife, 'becoming a ghost in the new games idea forum and then more!
Sun 07/01/01 at 20:07
Regular
The sequels 'Smack Your Balls' and 'Rattle Yer Rattler' are in production, they've just started life in the New Game Ideas Forum.

Think they'll ever get past that stage?
Sun 07/01/01 at 20:02
Dan2K1 wrote:
> After Samba - you don't hae it so how do you know there 'is' an
> after samba. This is timeless, and a great exercise machine!

*have
Sun 07/01/01 at 20:02
After Samba - you don't hae it so how do you know there 'is' an after samba. This is timeless, and a great exercise machine!
Sun 07/01/01 at 20:01
Regular
MARACCA ATTACK!

Use the maraccas as large poles, to hit people on heads with.

Sun 07/01/01 at 20:00
Regular
and on that happy note I'm going to put another new game idea up there. Someone has to think about what you do with those damn maracas after Samba, don't they?
Sun 07/01/01 at 19:58
Regular
...humm...
Sun 07/01/01 at 19:56
Regular
Don't forget, you could design all your own rides and see them played out in FMV, that would be kinda fun.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.