GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I haven't won a game yet come on pleaseeeee?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/01/01 at 18:56
Regular
I've don about 17 reviews already. All I ever wanted to win was WWF Smackdown 2!
I'm one of the people that are unfortunate and that can not afford the game itself. Any way just like to say that this site is great.
I can't stand it anymore all of you having arguments about winning when youve won loads of times before. Just think of me, I haven't won a game yet so.
If your'e checking out the reviews check some of mine out.
Sun 07/01/01 at 19:17
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
'bothering?'
Sun 07/01/01 at 19:15
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
venom is spot on with this

And by the way, when AM I going to win? I've written at least two winners so far and I think Ali has either missed them when he read through the discussions or perhaps he is biased against me just 'cause I didn't give him a Christmas bonus. Anyway, I'm not bothering any more.
Sun 07/01/01 at 19:09
That is not funny. You just stole peoples quotes from this site that are new. It is idiots like you who make all the newbies run away. Even though i thought it was ant. Stop it.
Sun 07/01/01 at 19:06
Regular
: )
Sun 07/01/01 at 19:04
Regular
"smile, it's free"
My interpretation of a typical post from anyone after four days of posting on this site....

"Bah. My last post was really good, I should've won something by now, not that I'm really bothered, y'know?
I just come here for the witty exchanges and interesting topics, yeah. It was a good post though, just like my 600+ reviews, yeah. I mean, if the best post doesn't win then what's the point, y'know? As I said, I'm not really bothered about winning, but it'd be nice if I did, y'know?
I don't really expect to win anything, cuz it's all just a bit of fun really. I worked my a** off thinking up some of that stuff though, yeah. I've seen plenty of worse stuff win, yeah, who even chooses the winner of this stuff? LIke I said, I don't mind, and I'm not bothered, and I don't expect to win often, but I should've won, y'know? Why haven't I won yet is all I want to know. Not that I mind anyway. I'm only voicing my opinion here, not complaining or anything, okay?"
Sun 07/01/01 at 19:04
Regular
FM's GP's answer machine.

"PLEASE!! LEAVE ME ALONE!! I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM, HE JUST TURNED UP ONE DA... PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

*beep*

Sun 07/01/01 at 19:03
there is always an answer phone
Sun 07/01/01 at 19:01
Regular
I think you'll just get an engaged tone, he gets a lot of calls about me.
Sun 07/01/01 at 18:59
yeh! that is right FM

*quitely walkaway and ring FM's GP*
Sun 07/01/01 at 18:56
Regular
Shock News: SR in Death Threat Allegation!

by Spank the Monkey

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.