GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I haven't won a game yet come on pleaseeeee?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/01/01 at 18:56
Regular
I've don about 17 reviews already. All I ever wanted to win was WWF Smackdown 2!
I'm one of the people that are unfortunate and that can not afford the game itself. Any way just like to say that this site is great.
I can't stand it anymore all of you having arguments about winning when youve won loads of times before. Just think of me, I haven't won a game yet so.
If your'e checking out the reviews check some of mine out.
Sat 06/01/01 at 18:56
Regular
I've don about 17 reviews already. All I ever wanted to win was WWF Smackdown 2!
I'm one of the people that are unfortunate and that can not afford the game itself. Any way just like to say that this site is great.
I can't stand it anymore all of you having arguments about winning when youve won loads of times before. Just think of me, I haven't won a game yet so.
If your'e checking out the reviews check some of mine out.
Sat 06/01/01 at 19:05
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
1 - Don't post about winning
2 - Nobody Cares
3 - Nobody Cares

just kidding mate, Most people have to wait a very long time to win because the people who have posted on her for 1-2 years have a lot of experience so give it time

Your Timewill come...patience IS a virtue!

The Game
Sat 06/01/01 at 19:49
Regular
Shaneo writes:
Most people have to wait a very long
time to win because the people who have posted on her for 1-2 years have a lot of experience so give it time

Your Timewill
come...patience IS a virtue!

Shaneo
Sat 06/01/01 at 20:51
Regular
"I like cheese"
Most people have to wait a very long time to win because the people who have posted on her for 1-2 years have a lot of experience so give it time

Your Timewill come...patience IS a virtue!

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Sat 06/01/01 at 20:59
But you have won a DVD haven't you? Some people are never happy are they? Claim your DVD and stop moaning.
Sat 06/01/01 at 21:09
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I have invented a new word....wow! I will go down in history

"timewill" just time and will put together. It means that Time will! Get it?

Comedian I am, Think you not....ooh..too much Star Wars..is there such a thing?!

The Game

PS: I am flattered by your imitation Any and Shane. But if it happens again I will send out the Shaneoslayer and the Anteater to destroy you both......... bwrahhhhhahahahahahahahahahhahaha .......... lol .........^_^
Sat 06/01/01 at 21:59
This is a silly debate and discussion I think. That porr girl must be up to HER knees in so much junk mail/post.

Sat 06/01/01 at 23:13
shut up about not winning, your not the only person in the world who hasnt won, if your really that desperate go get a job.
Sun 07/01/01 at 00:02
No need to be abussive Vai - did you read what I told you?
Sun 07/01/01 at 00:04
I don't expect to win gameaday. I did not come on to this site to just win. Yes it would be really cool but this is a really cool forum.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.