GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PIIIIRREEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/02/03 at 16:57
Regular
What a hero!

In a game where Arsenal were seemingly below par, Super Robert Pires pops up with two goals - the second deep into injury time - to keep the Gooners six points clear of the chasing pack!

Woo-bloody-hoo!
Sat 01/02/03 at 16:57
"High polygon count"
What a hero!

In a game where Arsenal were seemingly below par, Super Robert Pires pops up with two goals - the second deep into injury time - to keep the Gooners six points clear of the chasing pack!

Woo-bloody-hoo!
Sat 01/02/03 at 17:00
Regular
Set up by Mr jeffers.... his is superb compared to kanu.
Sat 01/02/03 at 17:00
Regular
§n][pe® wrote:
> Set up by Mr jeffers.... his is superb compared to kanu.

I mean he is...
Sat 01/02/03 at 17:04
"Darkness, always"
Should really make a comment about last gasp winners...
Sat 01/02/03 at 17:12
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
or 'deep injury time winners'
Sat 01/02/03 at 17:14
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Damm. My match was postponed meaning... I'll be 3rd :(

The people on TV said that Newcastle really an't got m uch chance in chasing Arsenal unlike Man utd, Saying its only a 2 horse race. Wouldn't you guys think its 3? *Sniff*

Sorry, off the Subject there.. I haven't seen the goal untill tonight so untill then some tell me what happened?
Sat 01/02/03 at 17:15
"High polygon count"
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> or 'deep injury time winners'

Seems I was wrong... it was in normal time - three seconds from the end of the regulation 90 minutes, then there were 3 minutes injury time.
Sat 01/02/03 at 17:20
"High polygon count"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Seems I was wrong... it was in normal time - three seconds from the
> end of the regulation 90 minutes, then there were 3 minutes injury
> time.

Well, the reports seem to be saying it was stoppage time, but my dad was listening to the radio, and it was apparently they who said that there were three seconds left of the 90 minutes. So who knows? I know I don't care! :-)
Sat 01/02/03 at 17:27
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
WòókieeMøn§??® wrote:
>I don't care! :-)

Says the person whose just tried to correct himself 3 times! ;)
Sat 01/02/03 at 17:29
"High polygon count"
Twice, actually! :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.