GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Okay...That Hurt."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/01/03 at 18:42
Regular
Around 70 minutes into a school football match in the absolute freezing cold, I turn around to run upfield...and then the back of my legs start hurting. Probably strained them or something, so I sat down and it got worse. Pretty bad now. And then worse, and worse...and even worse, until I was screaming in pain. The muscles in the back of my legs were twisting unbelievably, although one was worse than the other.

The Head Of PE (the ref) told me it was probably cramp, and to go inside. It still really hurt, and I was waiting for him to tell someone to help me off. He just carried on. I was applauded off, which was nice, until the unbelievable pain I had in my right lef changed to my left, which I was hopping on. I fell over at the side of the pitch in agony. I had to be carried into changing rooms, and then carried home. :D

Couple of hours later now and I can't walk, I've probably strained the muscles too. Pain is centred around the hamstring area, just below the knee, and if I put any weight on the right one especially it flares up and I have to sit down again. They ache constantly too.

I'm not sure what to do, I've been lucky with injuries throughout my life and this is probably nothing, but I've never had cramp like this before. Do I rest it? Try to walk around? I've had a bath but it didn't do much.

Oh yeah, we lost 5-2 as well. But the conditions were crap, and we're playing them again next week so I can get some revenge...or get cramp again, you never know.

Just thought I'd share that with you all, and any kind of advice is appreciated. {:)
Thu 30/01/03 at 17:03
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I know why Ant was limping

*nods*
Thu 30/01/03 at 16:58
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Take hints from "The Last Boy Scout" and shoot anyone who tries to tackle you.
You won't get injured.
WeEll, not by the other team at least.
Thu 30/01/03 at 16:54
Regular
"I like cheese"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> God is saying "pray more often at bedtime"

Hilarious.

Anyway, actually felt a lot better today and managed to limp around school. Should be fit for the rematch next week. {:)
Thu 30/01/03 at 16:46
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Or like Gollum......
Thu 30/01/03 at 16:46
Regular
"bit of a brain"
§n][peŽ wrote:
>Mind you PE uniform
> is shorts and a skirt.

A skirt and shorts? You really do have all the fun sniper.
Thu 30/01/03 at 16:44
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Crawl. Like a spider.
It's the only solution.
Thu 30/01/03 at 16:43
Regular
Lol cramp... always during a cold PE day i would always run around up down..... back to defense and i would keep warm. Mind you PE uniform is shorts and a shirt.
Thu 30/01/03 at 16:41
"Darkness, always"
God is saying "pray more often at bedtime"
Wed 29/01/03 at 23:14
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah, you have to jump really high to get rid of it, my err mate told me like......?
Wed 29/01/03 at 22:37
Regular
"One More Chance"
Sorry to be the one to tell you this, but those legs are gonna have to come off.

*Pulls out blunt junior hacksaw*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.