GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Okay...That Hurt."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/01/03 at 18:42
Regular
Around 70 minutes into a school football match in the absolute freezing cold, I turn around to run upfield...and then the back of my legs start hurting. Probably strained them or something, so I sat down and it got worse. Pretty bad now. And then worse, and worse...and even worse, until I was screaming in pain. The muscles in the back of my legs were twisting unbelievably, although one was worse than the other.

The Head Of PE (the ref) told me it was probably cramp, and to go inside. It still really hurt, and I was waiting for him to tell someone to help me off. He just carried on. I was applauded off, which was nice, until the unbelievable pain I had in my right lef changed to my left, which I was hopping on. I fell over at the side of the pitch in agony. I had to be carried into changing rooms, and then carried home. :D

Couple of hours later now and I can't walk, I've probably strained the muscles too. Pain is centred around the hamstring area, just below the knee, and if I put any weight on the right one especially it flares up and I have to sit down again. They ache constantly too.

I'm not sure what to do, I've been lucky with injuries throughout my life and this is probably nothing, but I've never had cramp like this before. Do I rest it? Try to walk around? I've had a bath but it didn't do much.

Oh yeah, we lost 5-2 as well. But the conditions were crap, and we're playing them again next week so I can get some revenge...or get cramp again, you never know.

Just thought I'd share that with you all, and any kind of advice is appreciated. {:)
Thu 30/01/03 at 19:29
Regular
"bit of a brain"
And that's why I said IF.
IF - "In the event that"
And don't call me a nonce when you are the one being stupid.
Thu 30/01/03 at 19:20
Regular
I SAID i havent had a broken face u nonce.
Thu 30/01/03 at 18:56
Regular
"bit of a brain"
If you had a broken face, would you try and run it off though?
Thu 30/01/03 at 18:53
Regular
Did i say i ever had that? :p
bloody hurts when u havent exercised for ages than you go running up and down the field, but it goes away after a few days.
Thu 30/01/03 at 18:48
Regular
"bit of a brain"
A broken face?
Thu 30/01/03 at 18:43
Regular
Well any injury i run off... even sprained, twisted ankles.
Thu 30/01/03 at 18:42
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> §n][peŽ wrote:
> >Mind you PE uniform
> is shorts and a skirt.
>
> A skirt and shorts? You really do have all the fun sniper.

i mean a shirt... i forgot the h... lol
Thu 30/01/03 at 18:42
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
STAND UP AND RUN IT OFF
that was 6 years ago now
little did that pe teacher know that i had cracked my pelvis in a freak tackle
now i'm paralysed in my right leg :(
Thu 30/01/03 at 18:32
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I never get injured - not fair. :-D
Thu 30/01/03 at 17:27
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You stole his legs?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.