GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Predictions on Super Smash Bros. Melee2 for the revolution?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Smash Bros. Brawl'.
Sun 11/09/05 at 17:36
"Your darling mother"
Before I begin talking about this I have to say that I'm a little ashamed talking about how much I play SSBM for Gamecube. That and Halo2 is all I ever actually do at home, but that's still one to many games in comparison to any other girl I've seen. Maybe some girls occasionally play a game, but I love these. I actually even joined a tournament and got third place in Lan Party Domain(would of scored higher if the lv chosen for the semi finals wasn't Flatzone-_-).

Allright, I'll start with the damn topic already=/

Since the Revolution promises to not charge for online play I know that ALL the fans of the first one will buy the Revolution and pick up SSB immediately. What do you guys think they'll make the online play like? Just a standard beat em up tournament style? Remember that nintendo likes to be different=/

The only characters that I really think will be added to the new game are Captian Olimar(Pikimin), Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong, and Wario. State your opinion on that, but that's what I really think. They'll probably be around 10 new characters though(possibly more).

Off topic, I play as Peach(1st), Yoshi(2nd), and Jigglypuff(3rd) in the first one. Debate on how one of them sucks and we'll just see once SSBM online comes out.=/
Fri 16/09/05 at 20:51
Regular
"not dead"
Ha, ha Tom Nook is the best idea ever!
Fri 16/09/05 at 20:36
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Go on Nintendo... replace Sandbag with Tingle... you know you want to...

"Tingle Tingle Kaloomp....AAAAAAAAARRRGHHHHHHH!"

Playing as Giga Bowser would be cool, but unlikely because it'd mean that newer players would have a severe disadvantage.
Thu 15/09/05 at 14:50
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
twill probably come out on the ds first
Wed 14/09/05 at 23:29
"period drama"
Leon and a Regenerator.
Wed 14/09/05 at 22:56
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
A few Advance Wars CO's in Smash Bros. would be genius.
Wed 14/09/05 at 22:50
"Your darling mother"
If he's not I'd be surprised.
Wed 14/09/05 at 19:14
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Is Olimar going to be in it?
Tue 13/09/05 at 23:06
"Your darling mother"
Actually, most games that have Wario in it these days have Waluigi stuffed uneccessarly in it these days.

I love having alot of characters, but if 70% of them are from Mushroom Kingdom they might as well change the games name to Mario Smash Bros. There are tons of new characters that could be used, why should the new (10ish) characters be from Marioland. They could of easily stuck Wario, Waluigi, Daisy, and some others inside the last game but I don't think they wanted to have a whole row of them.

Put Icarus or Tom Nook, something original/stupid. Surprise me.
Tue 13/09/05 at 20:15
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
I wanna see Waluigi in it.

But that will never happen,darn...
Tue 13/09/05 at 18:44
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Wario is the character most people wanted included, so he's bound to be there. There are rumours about Sonic being involved, but there is the whole 'Nintendo only' thing.

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Omastar.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.