GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Quick Question"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/01/03 at 23:49
Regular
Okay, just thinking.

Tony Martin (was that his name, bloke that shot a pikey that tried to rob him, still in prison?)

So we don't have the right to defend our own property.

BUT every one of us has a duty to be vigilant to protect the country from the terrorist threat?

I wonder how many of our armed forces that are going out to fight for their country will find themselves in a spot of bother in the future when they decide to smash a burglar in the head when they're trying to run off with their kids games console...?
Fri 24/01/03 at 23:49
Regular
"not dead"
Okay, just thinking.

Tony Martin (was that his name, bloke that shot a pikey that tried to rob him, still in prison?)

So we don't have the right to defend our own property.

BUT every one of us has a duty to be vigilant to protect the country from the terrorist threat?

I wonder how many of our armed forces that are going out to fight for their country will find themselves in a spot of bother in the future when they decide to smash a burglar in the head when they're trying to run off with their kids games console...?
Sat 25/01/03 at 00:06
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Is odd that, if someone breaks into your house with an intent to steal, cause damage and in cases kill and rape people in the house that if the owner attacks them to defend their family and house that they get treated like more of a criminal.

Wasn't the guy who is in prison for shooting the pikey kid supposed to get a smaller sentence if he said sorry?
To me thats crazy.
"yeah sorry for shooting you when you tried to steal from me"

I am more for the American side of things on this one. If someone breaks into your home you use any force available to prevent them from doing damage.
Sat 25/01/03 at 01:04
Regular
"everyone says it"
That guy SHOULD NOT be in prison.
Sat 25/01/03 at 01:23
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The only problem i see with what he done was that he shot the robber in the back. Other than that i totally support what he done.
Sat 25/01/03 at 01:28
Regular
did

What he did, foo'
Sat 25/01/03 at 01:32
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
There was nothing wrong with the grammer in my post.
Sat 25/01/03 at 01:34
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
>Other than that i totally support what he done.

Other than that I totally support what he did.
Sat 25/01/03 at 03:20
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Whitestripes wrote:
> Other than that I totally support what he did.

Nope, sounds ok to me. Ran it through Word and it didnt think it was wrong.
Sat 25/01/03 at 09:06
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
cookie monster wrote:
> There was nothing wrong with the grammer in my post.

'grammar'
Sat 25/01/03 at 09:38
Regular
"smile, it's free"
He shot the robber in the back as he was trying to flee out of the window in terror. That was totally uncalled for. He SHOULD be in prison.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.