GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BNP???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/01/03 at 12:24
Regular
Now, I'm not even going to pretend that I know a great deal about this party, who recently took their fifth seat after a recount. But reading a little on the BBC, I come across this:

"Among the BNP's policies are "resettlement" of black and Asian people to their lands of ethnic origin."

Now, what sort of sick individual a) bases a political party on that sort of facist agenda and b) actually goes out and votes for the sick fools?

Surely people who vote for such a party are immediately racist, and the entire towns harbouring such individuals should be shut off and sifted through like gutter scum.

I just can't believe this.
Fri 24/01/03 at 13:52
Regular
"No surrender"
If you dont like what this party stands for then continue voting for parties who are feeding, clothing, housing and pay..no I was going to say paying, however to be payed, you would have to do something to earn, so Ill call it giving money to people who travel cross countries to get here, to a soft touch nation, whos National health service is diabolical and has thousands of people living rough on the streets. Yip, sounds like a plan to me. Britain crashing and burning. Crashed and burned if you ask me.
Fri 24/01/03 at 13:14
Regular
I won't pretend to know all the in's and out's of the BNP's policies, but perhaps, just perhaps, people voted for them because they are fed up with the amount of "asylum seekers" that are admitted to this country, and appear to be given everything for free.

Perhaps people are fed up with millions being spent on giving asylum seekers houses and benefits etc, when our health service is in dissary, and the education system and transport system still need huge amounts of investment.

How would you feel if your nan didn't have an operation when she was seriously ill, because there wasn't enough money for it, but then a family of immigrants are given a house down the road and free health care for the slightest thing?

Perhaps the government should realise that some people are getting fed up with how immigrants and asylum seekers to this country are appearing to get treated better than people who live here, and who have contributed to society and taxes etc their whole life.

Then again, maybe not, who am I to say?
Fri 24/01/03 at 13:00
"Darth Vader 3442321"
The BNP are simply an indicator of working class paranoia and social unrest. Economic uncertainty is also a predominent factor, as the dillusioned will often seek to blame others for their predicament (such as unemployment, poor social conditions etc). Thus a party espousing the virues of a "white only society" as being the answer to all their (the aforementioned) problems, is an attractive proposition.

Obviously this notion is flawed and has irrevocable consequences, such as growing unrest amongst the ethic populations, which futher increases both tension, unrest and makes conflict inevitable.

I doubt that many who vote for them are neccisarly racist, xenophobic or nationalist. They are simply misguided.
Fri 24/01/03 at 12:46
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
Yeh, but their ethinic origin is still whever there Grandparents came from.

The BNP are wrong,

However, I do believe that we are admitting too many immigrants.

If there is a real reason (e.g. War or Persecution) to allow people into our country, then yes, they must be let in,

but I don't consider economic hardship to be a real problem.

We should be tougher, and deport them.

And also, we should have the 'prison camp' type places where people can stay until they are either approved or rejected.

They must also be forced to learn about our culture and our language, maybe having to go to school for a couple of years before really being approved.

Why?, because certain sections of our society do not accept foreigners (the stupid ones), however if immigrants were seen to be trying to 'fit in' then I believe there would be less rpoblems.

Anyway, I don't bother voting ever anyway, there's no point.
Fri 24/01/03 at 12:44
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
The BNP selects areas where there is racial tension. A lot of the people I work with come from one of these areas and they voted for the BNP. Sad really as they are good lads but they have been brought up to be racists....

Skin colour means nothing to me, my mum brought me up to be like that. Sadly though, a lot of my friends and people at my local are very racist which annoys me. There's nothing I can do though so I just keep my mouth shut.
Fri 24/01/03 at 12:38
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
For part of one of my university modules I did an esay on Nationalism, and it featured the BNP quite a bit., particulalry about their campaign in Glasgow against asylum seekers housed by the council, and the arrest of one member for his actions.

Parties like the BNP essentially give democracy a bad name, they only exist because of it yet if they were in power they would be the first to deny others that right.

Me ? I wouldn't complain if every single supporter was shot and thrown in the channel.

On a positive note, the BNP and it's suspected sister organisation Combat 18 - a terrorist group who took it's name from the BNP security force, and Hitler's SS - is widely penetrated by NGO's, the security services and the police. They're dangerous still, but by and large it's known who they are.

Even so, they need to be stamped out as they now hold 5 council seats in the country. Voting racist idiots into power will not solve the problems we have in this country. Anyone who think the problems will disappear that easily is an idiot.

~~Belldandy~~
Fri 24/01/03 at 12:31
Regular
"Excommunicated"
*And Asian

What I was trying to say is their parents or grandparents migrated here from another country but their British citizens.
Fri 24/01/03 at 12:30
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The majority of black people in this country were probably born in Britain.
Fri 24/01/03 at 12:24
"Darkness, always"
Now, I'm not even going to pretend that I know a great deal about this party, who recently took their fifth seat after a recount. But reading a little on the BBC, I come across this:

"Among the BNP's policies are "resettlement" of black and Asian people to their lands of ethnic origin."

Now, what sort of sick individual a) bases a political party on that sort of facist agenda and b) actually goes out and votes for the sick fools?

Surely people who vote for such a party are immediately racist, and the entire towns harbouring such individuals should be shut off and sifted through like gutter scum.

I just can't believe this.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.