GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"R.O.S.E Online Open Beta"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'R.O.S.E. Online'.
Sat 17/09/05 at 00:26
"Goodbye Cruel World"
A new mmorpg that looks pretty good. It's just started its open beta session and is probably worth having a play. Im downloading it at the moment from good old fileplanet. Just thought you guys might be interested.
Wed 21/09/05 at 09:39
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Nooo!

Sod that, I'm not doing that again. Perhaps when it's finally released, but I'm not going up through Beta again.
Tue 20/09/05 at 22:50
Regular
"Captain to you."
characters were wiped from the old one i think.

I am level 35 muse
Tue 20/09/05 at 22:30
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I played ROSE in august, I assume I can still play now?

I was/still am a level 45 Hawker. I owned, too.
Tue 20/09/05 at 22:25
Regular
"Captain to you."
sign up ends tomorrow for the beta so anyone interested needs to sign up tonight, the testing is likely to go on in to october.
Sun 18/09/05 at 18:18
Regular
"Captain to you."
[URL]http://www.roseonlinegame.com/[/URL]

There is no offical date for the beta to stop but it only opened on friday night.

Like all MMORPG's you quest while slashing/bashing/blasting creeps collect stuff and get treasure....mmmm treasure.

i'm loving it at the moment but it stole the weekend from me :(
Sun 18/09/05 at 14:50
"Genius!"
So whats the game like before i go downloading it, and what do you do?

Also, how long does the beta last?
Sun 18/09/05 at 12:01
Regular
"Captain to you."
Well i'm loving this game, played a lot yesterday.

First 10 levels of your character are just for getting used to the game, then you can reset your stats and choose which class you want to be. it really does imporve alot once you get some spells or skills.

If anyone is playing add me to your friends list

Chippo
Sat 17/09/05 at 15:05
Regular
"Captain to you."
had to create a new fileplanet account to get new serial and then registered and it gave me the code :)

under the name Chippo now as chippxero is staken by my other account
Sat 17/09/05 at 14:47
Regular
"Captain to you."
:( looks like mines lost, i'll just have to wait for them to get back to me.
Sat 17/09/05 at 14:40
Regular
Chip, make sure that the email isnt in your junk mail folder, I just found mine in there hiding.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.