GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"R.O.S.E Online Open Beta"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'R.O.S.E. Online'.
Sat 17/09/05 at 00:26
"Goodbye Cruel World"
A new mmorpg that looks pretty good. It's just started its open beta session and is probably worth having a play. Im downloading it at the moment from good old fileplanet. Just thought you guys might be interested.
Thu 22/09/05 at 00:23
Regular
"Captain to you."
Muse is the best for getting in mass fights i found as the range and speed helps alot.

There is one place in the desert were 20-30 people gather together and everyone attacks anything that spawns, it's a great way of getting a bit of XP off everything for a muse due to AOE spells.

I think if they release this a a good price they may well get some of my lovely money.
Wed 21/09/05 at 23:52
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Kawada wrote:

> Cheers for that Chip, had a quick look on the Rose site while i
> downloaded it the other day and the Hawker is appealing to me the
> most.

Yeah, coming from experience, the Hawker kicks ass. Especially when you use Katar's- your attacking speed is always higher than that of other classes, plus you can use the sprint skill... very helpful.
Wed 21/09/05 at 23:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Had a proper play on it today, gotten up to level 8 and moved away from the training island now. I wish i'd known the Choropy's were on that island instead of walking around for 45 mins on the training island looking for them and trying to kill them before someone else did. Ah well i got a spear and a cool leopard outfit so that makes up for it :-D

Cheers for that Chip, had a quick look on the Rose site while i downloaded it the other day and the Hawker is appealing to me the most.
Wed 21/09/05 at 23:23
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Ah, I thought they'd do that. It was crazy a few months ago.

You could buy +5 Jams for 70,000Z in Zant, and then after a short trip (made even shorter by wings + sprint skill) you could sell them for 100,000Z in Junon Polis. Repeat, and you'd be minted.

Let's just say I had a lot of stat-increasing jems... ;)
Wed 21/09/05 at 21:52
Regular
"Captain to you."
Haven't see any +5 jams yet, from what i have heard they changed it alot theres quite a few people moaning about it all on their forums i'm guessing quite alot will change after this beta period too.

moneys a lot harder to get hold of unless you get some bloody good drops which seems to not be very often.
Wed 21/09/05 at 21:42
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Are people still buying +5 Jams for 100,000Z ?

I made so much money that way....
Wed 21/09/05 at 20:55
Regular
"Captain to you."
level 50 is a car, i've just got enough for some wings, but now i saw some angel wings for 10 times the amount i have saved, very tempted to keep saving.
Wed 21/09/05 at 20:23
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I was so close to having a car, too. :(
Wed 21/09/05 at 18:56
Regular
"Captain to you."
Well if you let me know what class your going for, i'll save equipment for you, i was saving a low level sword for nash but i don't think he's playing anymore.
Wed 21/09/05 at 17:35
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Had a quick blast on it last night after it downloaded, looks pretty good though i'll have to get used to the movement system after playing WOW. No doubt this will steal endless hours of my life :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.