GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Asylum Seekers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/01/03 at 18:14
Regular
I’ve decided to write this after last night’s happenings, where we heard that a police officer had been stabbed to death, and a few others lay critically injured. Asylum seekers play a very big part now in our environment, a lot of the time helping out in our hospitals and key everyday jobs. But they aren’t always good, as we saw last night. But from what I’ve heard and seen, it’s not just one offs. Yes, I’m hoping that last nights events were a one off, but I see a lot of people, who look like asylum seekers, stealing from shops and other people.

The United Kingdom, and Ireland are along way from other land, France being an exception. So, to get to England, you have to come through France. But why don’t the asylum seekers stop and stay in France, saving them a lot of time and money? Well, they know how easy it is other in this country. Which is what really annoys me. Australia’s boarder control won’t let any asylum seekers through, and so won’t a lot of other countries. But why is Britain an exception? Well, I think that Tony Blair wants to be up every body’s butt.

For the last few months, Blair’s been really chummy with President Bush. Why? Well, if ever we get into trouble, he’ll expect America to come along and help us like the little glory hunters they are. But Mr. Blair, what are we going to do wrong to get into trouble? Well, by accepting asylum seekers could cause us to get into really serious trouble. Don’t understand Mr. Blair? Well let me tell you why.

While you’ve been up Bush’s butt, a police officer has been killed, and many others injured by asylum seekers. Yes, although the families of the injured and killed must feel terrible, this was only a small tragedy. But you’re supposed to be fighting a war against terrorism aren’t you? Well, take a look at all the terrorists known to us. Now I’m not being racist, but they are all black. Britain is letting hundreds of these through every day, and giving them a place to live in. Well, for all we know, these could be the people you are after.

Now I agree that a few people should be re-situated, but not hundreds everyday. Some people deserve to be moved after what they have been through, but people that were doing fine in their own country, they should stay there. They may not have had a luxury way of life, but if I’m honest, that’s their problem. People who’s families have lived in this country for thousands of years are living on the streets, watching these asylum seekers come along and take everything that their family had worked for. It’s just not on. Yes, these homeless people may not be bothered to get up off their butt and get working, but they do deserve a nice environment to live in.

We’re building new houses everyday, but a lot of them are being given to these asylum seekers, rather than people that are willing to pay cash to live in them. So not only are the government losing money by giving them clothes, mobile phones and food, but they are also losing the money that they would have got if they’d have sold the place.

Now a lot of immigrants are keeping this country alive, but there is defiantly more immigrants causing havoc and laughing in our faces. Take the chemicals they found the other day. And guess what Mr. Blair, another one of your precious asylum seekers. The chemicals they were keeping can supposedly kill a person with a gram of the stuff, and that’s a minute amount of chemicals to be carrying around and then to let loose.

But I’m sure Blair’s scared that if we turn down these asylum seekers, their country may turn against us. Which we all don’t want happening, but I’d rather it happen than watch the county I had been brought up in get torn to shreds by poor leadership. We’ve made this country what it is, not the people that run the country. Yes, they can decide what we eventually do, but they can’t stop thousands of angry people knocking at their doors.

On a happy note, there are many asylum seekers that have been and still are helping out in our hospitals and other services. I say keep these hard working people, and say good-bye to the rest. With the way this country is going, the party that wants to make this a white only country seems rather good at the moment. No, I’m not racist. And no, I haven’t been brought up to be racist either. But it’s just how I feel at the moment. I’m angry with the big-eared pigs at the top, not with the asylum seekers.

Oh, and one last thing. We could all be happier and richer people if we didn’t let the asylum seekers in. No, leave the hard working people as they are, they’re actually helping the country along through all of this. If we didn’t let the asylum seekers in, maybe spending a few million on boarder control, it would work in our favour in the long run, The government wouldn’t have to pay for clothes for the immigrants, wouldn’t have to find them accommodation and wouldn’t have to give them mobile phones.

I’ve tried not to offend any one with what I’ve just said, but if I did I am sorry. I’ve just written what I’m feeling at the moment.

Thanks for reading; I’m sure a few of you feel the same way,
( . )Juicy Melons( . )
Fri 17/01/03 at 19:05
Regular
"relocated"
( . )Juicy Melons( . ) wrote:
> I'm not saying that they're going to be the ruin of our nation, but if
> i did give you that impression then i'm sorry. I know that immigrants
> are the only cause of violance in this country, i'm not a 5 year old
> you know. I'm just saying that immigrants are the cause of alot of
> problems in society.

OK fair enough. I didn't mean to lump you in with Richard Littlejohn. Sorry. I still think that the 'problems' caused by immigrants are minimal, and the benefits (working as nurses in the NHS for example) are absolutely huge. I think the media takes the blame for the hysteria. Have a look at this, it's well worth reading:

http://www.oxfam.org.uk/campaign/cutconflict/asylum/myth.htm

> And the ranks in society are this. When you flick on the news, you
> won't always see a crime commited by a white person, but it is more
> likely to be shown if it was a black person that commited it. Now
> don't say i'm talking rubbish, because this is just what i think i'm
> seeing.

Absolutely. Have you seen Bowling for Columbine? It's mostly about guns, but it's also very good on the way that African-Americans are portrayed in the media: normally rammed against the side of a police car being cuffed. No one's saying that there aren't black criminals, but the aggressive law-breaking black man is the overwhelming image presented on the news. The film had a really interesting interview with an academic whose researched showed that although crime had been steadily falling over the past decade, media airtime devoted to crime increased by 600%. (Figures might be a bit wrong, but you get tthe idea.)
Fri 17/01/03 at 18:57
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You confuse me... I was merely banging my head at your right-wing views sponsored by The Sun

Nothing to with being a notable you squalid peasant
Fri 17/01/03 at 18:48
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
unknown kernel wrote:
> If a notable started banging on about how asylum seekers are the ruin
> of our once great nation, then I for one would be perfectly willing to
> call him an eejit.

I'm not saying that they're going to be the ruin of our nation, but if i did give you that impression then i'm sorry. I know that immigrants are the only cause of violance in this country, i'm not a 5 year old you know. I'm just saying that immigrants are the cause of alot of problems in society.

But i'll stick to what i've said, and i do feel that there are ranks on the forums and in society. Ofcourse there are ranks, there are JATs, Newbies, Regulars and Notables. But if society was a perfect one, we'd all be seen the same. So that would mean no newbs, regulars or notables. Which i can only see as being a good thing.

And the ranks in society are this. When you flick on the news, you won't always see a crime commited by a white person, but it is more likely to be shown if it was a black person that commited it. Now don't say i'm talking rubbish, because this is just what i think i'm seeing.
Fri 17/01/03 at 18:38
Regular
Good old notables never put a foot wrong, or do but no one comments because they are scared of being shouted out of the forums by the yellow army
Fri 17/01/03 at 18:38
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Name one way in which any of them posted differently before they were elected. The yellow names mean nothing here, and there is no 'teaming up'.

Newbies aren't ignored, and neither are regulars - that's true at least for this forum even if not for the others. Spend enough time looking around the threads here and you'll see that.
Fri 17/01/03 at 18:35
Regular
"relocated"
If a notable started banging on about how asylum seekers are the ruin of our once great nation, then I for one would be perfectly willing to call him an eejit.

On the Belldandy thing, I'm not surprised at his sensible opinions because I've read posts of his on asylum before. Truly, there is hope for all of us :P
Fri 17/01/03 at 18:27
Regular
I agree totally with you JM. Just look at any post by a notable and the rest come swarming in to congratulate them on their post. Even if it does contain views that most people disagree with. If a newbie or regular has a voice of their own they are bashed down by people in yellow
Fri 17/01/03 at 18:21
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
SHEEPY wrote:
> That was me hitting head to orignal post by the way

Well, sorry for having my own opinion. Hell, i may sound babyish here, but the forums are kind of like real life. Oh look, his name is yellow. I'll read what he says, but ignore the newbs. Hey look, he's white. I'll listen to him and ignore the black person.

At the moment, i'm sick of people trying to look good in front of people that sit infront of their P.C all day. Yes, i have tried to look good at times. But now i just get bored, having to cross every "t" and putting a dot above every "i".

We're all trying to fit in as normal here, as well as in society. Alot of us don't want to be "different", although there is no "normal". We have all tried to be in fashion at some point, buying the new trainers or clothes.
Fri 17/01/03 at 17:05
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
I...I agree with BellDandy.

~checks to make sure Hell has not been covered in ice~

Hmm...the lake of fire is still burning...man, this is weird.
Fri 17/01/03 at 15:08
Regular
"Excommunicated"
That was me hitting head to orignal post by the way

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.