GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tonight, Matthew, I'm going to be... a child abuser!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/01/03 at 23:37
Regular
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2663189.stm

I like Matthew Kelly. I hope there turns out to be no substance to this.
Thu 16/01/03 at 21:05
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I find him annoying.

Indeed.
Thu 16/01/03 at 20:00
Regular
"Woah dude!"
I came on here because i saw the topic headline and was about to have a rant about the media ,but then was pleasantly surprised at the amount of level headedness around.

It's nice to see that it's not just me that dislikes the media with a passion, and cannot understand for the life of me why they try ,so hard, to ruin peoples lives.

It cannot be the fact that they (the papers) need the money,because they have enough. It is most probably because they are so shallow and lacking in self esteem ,that they cannot think of anything better to do than have a go at killing a career of someone.

Now i don't want to say whether or not there is any substance to this lates 'story',but how about this -

3 'people' decide to get together and have a laugh,and see if 'we' can get some money ,somehow!

If i am wrong then so be it, but even so ,why do the press have to be so vindictive?

As i've said , shallowness and lack of self esteem has a lot to do with it.

It's not just these type of stories though, is it?

Take the asylum seekers stories for example.

Now i know that we need to help ourselves first and i agree that maybe we ,as a country ,are a little to lenient.

However, i am certain that the press enjoy writing these stories in such a way that it seems we are letting these people have everything their hearts desire ,without question.

Trust me when i say ,a lot of this is fabricated ,and is written to wind the public up.

I'm off now, sorry to bore you.

*Steps off soapbox*
Thu 16/01/03 at 16:11
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
The media is really irritating.

Althought I want to get into journalist I think the media goes too far.

When the UK has a top secret mission to do something to Iraq, the media gets hold of the story and prints it so it cant be secret any more.

They are the biggest source of propaganda in the world too, especially tabliod newspapers.
Thu 16/01/03 at 16:06
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
He always seemed like a nice bloke on the telly

PROVERB= never judge a book by its cover
Thu 16/01/03 at 16:02
Regular
That law bit is interesting. :0)
Thu 16/01/03 at 15:53
"slightlyshortertagl"
Goatboy wrote:
> Nice to see an outrage of parents already outside Guildford police
> station (some armed with kids), waiting for Kelly to come out.
> If we're lucky, they'll run alongside the car pounding the window with
> their fists and shouting "Fiiiiiiiiiiiiilthy aaaaanimal".
>
> People are stupid, panicky beasts with zero ability to think for
> themselves.

http://www.thinkofthechildren.co.uk/
Thu 16/01/03 at 15:46
Regular
I've had a thought.

Imagine a boy, now, through no fault of his own, develops the urge to have sex with underage boys. Because of the media, he believes he's a monster, and so takes his own life.

That's what I'm personally worried about. People are people. They have their own tastes and they should do whatever they like to make them happy, unless of course it envolves hurting others.

They should be helped, not labeled monsters. Be shown other outlets. But instead they're probably all sat crap scared for being who they are.
Thu 16/01/03 at 15:42
Regular
"thursdayton!"
i never liked the man, but I wouldn't want anything like this to happen to him. it just seems wierd, as we've all seen him so much.

how old is he anyways?
Thu 16/01/03 at 15:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Unbeliever wrote:
Join me in campaigning against these evil purveyors of filth. Form a petition and will get these filthy miscreants and deviants wiped off the face of the planet!

Do you mean Matthew Kelly and co, the papers or the idiotic mob outside the police station?
Thu 16/01/03 at 14:57
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Where there's smoke there's fire. Join me in campaigning against these evil purveyors of filth. Form a petition and will get these filthy miscreants and deviants wiped off the face of the planet!

*Unbeliever rolls his eyes*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.