GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tonight, Matthew, I'm going to be... a child abuser!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/01/03 at 23:37
Regular
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2663189.stm

I like Matthew Kelly. I hope there turns out to be no substance to this.
Wed 15/01/03 at 23:37
"High polygon count"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2663189.stm

I like Matthew Kelly. I hope there turns out to be no substance to this.
Wed 15/01/03 at 23:52
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.....when is this type of thing going to stop?
Wed 15/01/03 at 23:52
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
This will hopefully turn out to be a load of rubbish like the allegations which ruined Dave Jones' career at Southampton.

The people who levy these false allegations should be locked up indefinately. They can destroy lives....
Wed 15/01/03 at 23:55
Regular
I don't like him, he has a silly beard and an annoying voice. I hope it's not true, if only for the kid's sake.
Thu 16/01/03 at 01:13
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Jive wrote:
> Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.....when is this type of thing going to
> stop?

Unfortunately, I doubt this type of thing will ever stop. I hope this turns
out to be so very untrue, I've always liked him.
Thu 16/01/03 at 07:32
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
This is getting like an annoying trend. Build up a star, then bring them crashing back down to earth again, something the UK press loves doing for some strange, unknown reason.

It's cyclical too. 30 years ago if you swore in public the press would have a field day and you'd never present Blue Peter or Play School again.

20 years ago, they used to link you to hard drugs and that was it, career over. (Unless you were in the music industry, in which case your career would probably get a boost).

10 years ago the press started on bribery, concentrating on the likes of Jeffery Archer and Terry Venables, Alan Sugar et. al., but it didn't seem to have that much of an effect, so they turned their attentions to child abuse accusations instead.

Wonder what the next trend will be? Genetic tampering?

"Parker's Drummer in Designer Baby Shocker - Goatboy says: 'Hey, if you can make dogs that can't bark it's just a natural progression, and I need my sleep dude'"
Thu 16/01/03 at 08:14
I may sound stupid, but who is Matthew Kelly? I've seen his picture, but I can't put a TV programme to his face.
Thu 16/01/03 at 08:17
FantasyMeister wrote:
> This is getting like an annoying trend. Build up a star, then bring
> them crashing back down to earth again, something the UK press loves
> doing for some strange, unknown reason.

Very good point there.

John Leslie
Michael Barrymore
Pete Townsend

The list goes on. It's very disheartening to know that the media (newspapers especially) love to destroy people's lives in this way, when, in my cases, there is no evidence that they are guilty of said crime.
Thu 16/01/03 at 08:52
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> "Parker's Drummer in Designer Baby Shocker - Goatboy says: 'Hey,
> if you can make dogs that can't bark it's just a natural progression,
> and I need my sleep dude'"

---

It's a spurious allegation and one that I deny wholeheartedly.
Besides, I'd cross a baby with a dobermann and have a massive black and brown baby with point ears.
Thu 16/01/03 at 09:15
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Tyler Durden wrote:
> The list goes on. It's very disheartening to know that the media
> (newspapers especially) love to destroy people's lives in this way,
> when, in my cases, there is no evidence that they are guilty of said
> crime.

What, YOUR cases? You're not Matthew Kelly are you? Or John Leslie?

I suppose this is just another way that the truth can be misconstrued. Now I think Tyler there is a kiddy fiddler. Shame, Fight Club was such a good film.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.