GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Burnout Revenge"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Burnout Revenge'.
Wed 21/09/05 at 21:05
Regular
"Mozzy"
I dont have an Xbox but I know a few of you in here are getting Burnout Revenge so I just wanted to know what you think of it (obviously you haven't got it yet, but some of you will get it tommorow/Friday).

Getting some money on the weekend and im thinking about getting this for me PS2.
Mon 26/09/05 at 18:06
Regular
"8==="
47% through with around 10 hours of play and I've reached level 9 for my revenge rating.

Got bored of completing each number as much as possible so I jumped from 4 to 8 and started unlocking much better cars for the online modes.
Mon 26/09/05 at 12:28
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
If you haven't got it - grab yourself GR: Summit Strike. ;-) Been having some fun on the co-op missions lately. :-)
Mon 26/09/05 at 12:24
Regular
Will be getting this then sometime this week.

I'll take it straight online as soon as I'm up and running. Live kit arrived over the weekend so I'm nearly there...
Sun 25/09/05 at 11:41
Regular
Burnout Revenge 4 teh w1n!

There's so little lag, even I can host a full game with no problems at all.

Oh and it's a ton of fun.
Sun 25/09/05 at 01:12
Regular
"8==="
The online is sublime.

Absolutely buries number 3.
Sat 24/09/05 at 18:05
Regular
"Mozzy"
What do you think? Any good?

I was supposed to rent it yesterday but my crappy rental place didn't even have the game.

Tried it online yet? Let us know what it's like.
Sat 24/09/05 at 17:13
Regular
"8==="
36% in, lvl 8 with a played time of just over 5 hours
Fri 23/09/05 at 21:36
Regular
You're right, I gave in earlier and went down to Choices and picked up a copy.

Just downloading some CD's to my Xbox and then I'm gonna give it a play.
Fri 23/09/05 at 20:54
Regular
"Touched!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Urrrrrrrrrrr
>
> You b'sterds are making me want the game now and Asda's only a minute
> up the road....
>
> MUST RESIST!

Like me you will fail...g/f convinced me..she was begging me to get it..so I did..I get my reward later though :D Going to play it soon..got NUS discount so only cost me £26.99 from Virgin w00t.
Fri 23/09/05 at 20:07
Regular
I haven't fired up the old xbox to play anything but DVDs since I completed Chaos Theory and got over my multiplayer Mash phase.

What bugs me is I have about 25 xbox games, nearly all cost me £30 when new and now they're worth sod all.

Won't be buying this, it doesn't look different enough to the third game to warrant the purchase.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.