GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sky News insult game titles..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/09/05 at 23:50
Regular
[URL]http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,31500-13438395,00.html[/URL]

I want to exact revenge on this reporter. Ideas?
Thu 13/10/05 at 20:48
Regular
"8==="
Big Mutha Truckers 2: Truck Me Harder.

Better. :D
Thu 13/10/05 at 18:49
Regular
"I like cheese"
Big Mutha Truckers.

The God of all game names.
Tue 11/10/05 at 18:55
Regular
"youngest regular"
no luke,he.....has sinned
"gasp"
;)
Tue 11/10/05 at 16:08
Regular
"You have a choice"
Actually, my mate and I actually e-mailed this guy with our views on this and we got a response.

He actually had some pretty good points, although I don't think they came across particularly well in his article. Contrary to what I was sayin earlier, he's actually a pretty good guy with a different viewpoint, maybe we should give him a break?
Mon 10/10/05 at 20:24
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
What would be even more pointless is a complaining email to the journo or the company. It's not going to make a difference, you'd just be wasting your time.
Mon 10/10/05 at 16:21
Regular
"8==="
"Darren Turpin" is also an incorrect and overly-long description where 'fool' is far more apt and to the point.
Mon 10/10/05 at 14:57
Regular
"You have a choice"
Well if we follow this guys line of thought, even Norton Antivirus is wrong.

"Why is it known as Norton when the company who created it is SYMANTEC. I'll go back to "PC Program which works to prevent viruses contaminating your system" Thank you very much!
Mon 10/10/05 at 02:15
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
And then there's Final Fantasy 12. Surely by now someone needs to be asking Square Enix how, if the fantasy is supposed to be final, there are more than a dozen of them?...

I swear he's gonna be urinating through a tube...you don't slate one of the finest series of games in the gaming industry like that.

Contemplating emailing a complaint to Sky news questioning the pointlessness of such an article. If there's anyone who can bear listening to local radio, its similar to what they start talking about sometimes. For example "OMG, why is it that whenever you run out of something it's on a Sunday night when the supermarkets are closed??!?! *DJ laughs to self very falsely, surely no listeners join in*...

Rebranding Final Fantasy, what sense would that make? Sod the title, its a legendary series and we all know it by that name.

I bet he only owns a PC, doesn't play games, and is more interested in titles such as "Norton Antivirus".
Sun 09/10/05 at 22:02
"LOLLERSKATES!"
[URL]http://www.darrenturpin.youarelame.com[/URL]
Tue 04/10/05 at 16:14
Regular
"You have a choice"
Blank wrote:
>
> Still, I'll be too busy for those, what with Ongoing Fantasy 12
> coming out soon.

roflmao!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.