GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSP games for sale"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/09/05 at 18:09
Regular
"Touched!"
Got some stuff for sale..I had to unfortunately get a refund for my PSP today after receiving 7 (yes bloody SEVEN) faulty dead pixel ridden PSP's from Sony I eventually gave up and got my money back from argos. I need to now sell my games as I'm putting all funds towards my 360 in December. Note these games are unopened and only played once to test (as my PSP's were so annoying I never played them due to their faults)

Toca 2
Burnout Legends
Virtua Tennis

I'm only wanting £22 each for these and I'll post them same day. Cheers guys and I am very peed off at having to do this but I've lost all faith in Sony after the way I've been treated.
Fri 30/09/05 at 00:05
"High polygon count"
down wrote:
> Why did you get two PS2s?

I had the original model at launch, and when they released the new slimline model, I just wanted one! :-)
Fri 30/09/05 at 03:11
Regular
"Touched!"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> It's hard to believe that someone can have so many bad machines.
>
> I'm not saying I don't believe you, it just is genuinely
> unbelievable. I do suspect that Sony aren't sending out 'new'
> machines, though - probably refurbished ones. And not particularly
> well refurbished ones either, by the sound of it.
>
> Next time, pre-order from GAME. Both my PS2s and my PSP came from
> them, and not one machine has had a single fault.

Yeah I still find it hard to grasp..more so because Sony kept sending me them but always saying "We cannot guarentee it won't have any dead pixels" so I asked them to check it and they said "We can't because it gets sent straight to you we don't get to check them personally". So in other words it was random..but clearly they are sending out ones with dodgy screens as "new" replacements. Bah I think I will go with Game next time..glad I have done with my 360.
Fri 30/09/05 at 03:13
Regular
"Touched!"
monkey_man wrote:
> You idiot! You got the address wrong and the Post Office kept sending
> it back to you!

haha..I wish..it was a swap at the door, then again they probably just got a faulty one in a sent it back out again knowing Sony. I'm also annoyed I took time off work etc to sit in and wait for them.
Fri 30/09/05 at 09:53
"possibly impossible"
I'll take Virtua Tennis off you.
Fri 30/09/05 at 12:47
Regular
"Touched!"
I've got some offers for all of them on the other boards, Pb. But if they don't sell you're first in line :) Will keep you posted!
Fri 30/09/05 at 13:04
"possibly impossible"
No probs, just seen that its £25 new online...
Fri 30/09/05 at 13:17
Regular
"Touched!"
Got this for sale mate. It is brand new just unsealed. Still interested? Sold Burnout, just got Toca 2 and Virtua left now :)
Fri 30/09/05 at 13:24
"possibly impossible"
I'd like both, but to be honest I only have £30 on me...
Fri 30/09/05 at 13:35
Regular
"Touched!"
I can hold Toca 2 for ya if you like? I don't mind..you can have them both for £40?
Fri 30/09/05 at 15:02
"possibly impossible"
hmm. I would if I could find another £10.

Does the £22 include postage?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.