GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSP games for sale"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/09/05 at 18:09
Regular
"Touched!"
Got some stuff for sale..I had to unfortunately get a refund for my PSP today after receiving 7 (yes bloody SEVEN) faulty dead pixel ridden PSP's from Sony I eventually gave up and got my money back from argos. I need to now sell my games as I'm putting all funds towards my 360 in December. Note these games are unopened and only played once to test (as my PSP's were so annoying I never played them due to their faults)

Toca 2
Burnout Legends
Virtua Tennis

I'm only wanting £22 each for these and I'll post them same day. Cheers guys and I am very peed off at having to do this but I've lost all faith in Sony after the way I've been treated.
Thu 29/09/05 at 18:09
Regular
"Touched!"
Got some stuff for sale..I had to unfortunately get a refund for my PSP today after receiving 7 (yes bloody SEVEN) faulty dead pixel ridden PSP's from Sony I eventually gave up and got my money back from argos. I need to now sell my games as I'm putting all funds towards my 360 in December. Note these games are unopened and only played once to test (as my PSP's were so annoying I never played them due to their faults)

Toca 2
Burnout Legends
Virtua Tennis

I'm only wanting £22 each for these and I'll post them same day. Cheers guys and I am very peed off at having to do this but I've lost all faith in Sony after the way I've been treated.
Thu 29/09/05 at 19:40
Regular
I thought Sony's policy was 7 dead pixels, not 7 dead-pixelled PSPs :D

Unlucky streak you had there, such a shame :(

I have all those games so can'treally take them off your hands, but hey, I'll see you on the 360!
Thu 29/09/05 at 20:00
Regular
"Touched!"
Yeah..I am so annoyed by it! But Hey..uni for 2 months then the 360..aint all bad. If I don't sell them I'll trade them in for some credit for 360 games..cheers for the offers tho!
Thu 29/09/05 at 21:21
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
How much you want for postage?
I'm quite interested in Virtua Tennis.
Thu 29/09/05 at 21:37
Regular
"Touched!"
75p?
Thu 29/09/05 at 23:22
"High polygon count"
Fancy trading it for an inferior machine...!

:-)
Thu 29/09/05 at 23:42
Regular
"Touched!"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Fancy trading it for an inferior machine...!
>
> :-)

I'll get another one soon knowing me..I'll just wait until they go a bit cheaper and Sony improve the manufacturing process.
Thu 29/09/05 at 23:50
"High polygon count"
It's hard to believe that someone can have so many bad machines.

I'm not saying I don't believe you, it just is genuinely unbelievable. I do suspect that Sony aren't sending out 'new' machines, though - probably refurbished ones. And not particularly well refurbished ones either, by the sound of it.

Next time, pre-order from GAME. Both my PS2s and my PSP came from them, and not one machine has had a single fault.
Thu 29/09/05 at 23:52
Why did you get two PS2s?
Fri 30/09/05 at 00:00
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
You idiot! You got the address wrong and the Post Office kept sending it back to you!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.