GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"We sign Bowyer then get drawn to Man Utd away...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/01/03 at 13:19
Regular
Typical West Ham luck. Still we'll win the cup the hard way.
Mon 06/01/03 at 21:16
well you have glenn roader, probs why you bought him
Mon 06/01/03 at 21:24
Regular
Malcior wrote:
> he'll be cup tied anyway

Nope.

He wasnt even on the bench against Scunthorpe.
Tue 07/01/03 at 00:15
Regular
Who will be laughing if they do stay up..
Tue 07/01/03 at 00:20
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Depends if bowyer can keep his head straight or he'll be enjoying Division 1 football next season.
Tue 07/01/03 at 10:18
Regular
"Long time no see!"
This deal should be wrapped-up today.

I can see Bowyer fitting-in quite well there, but I can't help but feel he should be moving to a club higher-up in the table where his potential could really be achieved.

Apparently, if he helps West Ham to stay-up (HA!) then he'll recieve a personal £1m bonus! And there I was thinking the 'ammers were struggling for cash....

I also heard something earlier saying that he might turn-down the West Ham offer for the Stadium of Light to re-unite with his former-boss Howard Wilkinson. He'd be better of at a club like that, in my view, but a team like Spurs would be ideal for him.
Wed 08/01/03 at 13:43
Regular
Solskjær wrote:
I can't help but
> feel he should be moving to a club higher-up in the table where his
> potential could really be achieved.

Um, maybe its somthing to do with the 6 match Uefa ban he has been given. 'act of assault,' The words Uefa used...The guy is nothing but bad news and only a desperate club would sign him.
Wed 08/01/03 at 15:47
"Darth Vader 3442321"
The ban doesn't affect us and beside no one else would sign DiCanio and he's been a revalation (in the home fixtures).

Imagine if West Ham were siging Roy Keane after all that he's got up too; would everyone be saying the same?
Wed 08/01/03 at 17:01
"Darth Vader 3442321"
He's signed, Bowyer is an official Hammer.
Wed 08/01/03 at 17:27
til the end of the season.

hilarious.
Wed 08/01/03 at 18:07
Regular
More fool West Ham, Bowyer will be off at the end of the season regardless and if West Ham think he will give a toss whether they stay up or not they are very mistaken.

Leeds are laughing all the way to the bank.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.