GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The 360 games you're looking forward to most"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/10/05 at 13:58
Regular
What Xbox 360 games are you most looking forward to, and why? Mine are:

Launch Games
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion- Basically because I loved Morrowind but it was really a little too ambitious (at least for the time it was released). Nevertheless it was a groundbreaking RPG. The 360 should ensure that the next in the series is perfect.

Frame City Killer- Don't know much about this one, but the trailer certainly got me interested. This'll be the other game I get when I get the console (hopefully when the second batch arrives).

Future Games
Fable 2- It's been confirmed. Hopefully they'll take advantage of the 360 and deliver the game they originally promised.

Halo 3- Well, who wouldn't want to play it? Should be awesome.
Sun 09/10/05 at 12:26
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Ninjax wrote:
> SHEMUE 3 IS COMING OUT!!! where did you heare this TELL ME!!!!!!!

It's on the release schedule in the Official X-Box 360 mag, like the rest of the games I listed.
Sun 09/10/05 at 12:02
Regular
Ghost Recon 3's been put back to February next year. Nice to see some developers aren't rushing their games out to make the launch day.
Sun 09/10/05 at 11:47
Regular
Cheers.

Looks pretty good from what I can make out from those few shots.
Sun 09/10/05 at 11:07
"Retarded List"
[URL] http://screenshots.teamxbox.com/gallery/1325/Mass-Effect/p1/ [/URL]
Sun 09/10/05 at 10:57
Regular
Herr Dark Wolf wrote:
> Games I will get:
>
> Mass Effect

Have any screenshots/movies been released yet? Can't seem to find any.
Sat 08/10/05 at 20:04
Regular
Lost Odyssy is what you're thinking of Herr.
Sat 08/10/05 at 19:24
Regular
Games I will get:

Mass Effect
Too Human
Gears of War
Perfect Dark Zero
Kameo
That RPG by the creator of FF (can't remember the name)

Games I might get:

Quake 4
Oblivion-My brother is getting this on PC, so I might get it later on when he goes to uni
Prey
Call of Duty 2
Resident Evil 5
Sat 08/10/05 at 18:28
Regular
I can't say the screenshots have impressed me much, but I'll wait till I play it before I make a judgement.
Sat 08/10/05 at 16:52
Regular
Perfect Dark I'm sad to say is looking worse and worse the more I hear about it. Large sections of the game not present at launch and only running at 30fps? pfffffffffffffffffffffffffft
Sat 08/10/05 at 16:31
Regular
"8==="
Game wrote:
>
> 1. Prey

That's better. ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.