GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DS Online - November 14th"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/10/05 at 22:22
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Now we're talking:

[URL]http://ds.ign.com/articles/656/656195p1.html[/URL]
Sun 09/10/05 at 21:47
Regular
"8==="
How is it not?
Sun 09/10/05 at 21:45
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
How is that bitching?

MK:Online looks bloody awesome.
Sun 09/10/05 at 21:28
Regular
"8==="
lcarus wrote:
> Heheh, rozzamate. The age of generic models with different coloured
> skins and "unique" abilities is past now; I demand a lot
> more from games nowadays, and for me, MP doesn't cut it.

Christ, does you entire life 'revolove' around bitching?
Sun 09/10/05 at 20:56
Regular
I'll be patient and see if it does. It has had a lot of time to improve since the solid demo we played.
Sun 09/10/05 at 20:11
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
thatrs fine if you think its not going to be interesting, but i think it looks brilliant fun!
Sun 09/10/05 at 20:02
Heheh, rozzamate. The age of generic models with different coloured skins and "unique" abilities is past now; I demand a lot more from games nowadays, and for me, MP doesn't cut it.
Sun 09/10/05 at 20:00
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
you obviously havnt seen all the new characters and stuff you can be with their own special abilities, theres alot more to it than poking the screen
Sun 09/10/05 at 19:58
gimo80 wrote:
> I really, really don't think MK online will bore quickly - if it's
> anything like Double Dash, anyways. And, Metroid Prime was only a
> demo, so I'm pretty sure there will be more stuff in it.
>
Ah, you don't know me; Mario stuff just bores me near instantly, no matter how "good" it is. The franchise has gone stale since Mario 64, to be honest.

Poking the screen at random places; nope, I can imagine that's about it for MP. Animal Crossing is tempting; visiting other villages and all that, so depending on how bothered I am I might get it again.
Sun 09/10/05 at 11:13
"The Will of D."
There is no wire. The main device for users with no Wifi connection already has a USB 2.0 connector that you slot into the PC with the internet connection and that in turn provides wirelessly your DS Wi-fi system with the needed hardware addon.

However if you already have a wifi conenction in your house hold all you need to buy is the addon to the DS and that can pick up the home wifi connection and tap into it.
Sat 08/10/05 at 23:52
Regular
where would the wire actually plug in? theres only a slot for the charger on mine.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.