GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fable 2 - Help & FAQ's"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fable II'.
Mon 03/11/08 at 08:27
Regular
"THFC"
I have suggested the same thing on the fallout 3 topic, but basically there are a few of us playing on here so why not have a topic we keep bumped with help, advice, ways to get achievements, trade's etc etc on here.

Other boards have this kind of thing and i think it is something we lack here, if you want help getting a co-op achievement and someone is online maybe they can help, or if you want to trade hero dolls then suggest it.

You get the idea, but use you SPOILER buttons to save spoiling the game for people.

Hopefully this will work, my first help needed thing will be;

What is the quickest way to get Good / Evil points and Pure / Corrupt, so people can change as quick as possble!

Thanks
Mon 03/11/08 at 15:13
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Personally I just run around blasting everything with the Red Dragon Pistol (first place in Westcliff Shooting Range). My favourite melee is The Daichi (a katana from Archon's Knot dungeon which you get to by diving off at the broken wall section of Garth's Tower in Brightwood, just next to the Cullis Gate that takes you to Wraithmarsh for the first time).
Mon 03/11/08 at 14:53
Regular
"THFC"
Cool - i dont know how many of us on here play Fable but if there are a few of us then it may be worth making this topic a stick in the X-box game section.

Or just keep it bumped - i will take a look at my achievement list when i get in and see what else i need to get, may be back soon with some more achievement help

Oh and also - i like using the Katana, what is the best one you can get?? I also like the long sword so same applies.
Mon 03/11/08 at 14:45
Regular
Yes, sorry, I was wrong, I was thinking that ghost pirate cave was Reaver's Back Passage for some strange reason. Hippyman is 100% correct, that's how you get the dive achievement :)
Mon 03/11/08 at 14:40
Regular
"THFC"
Ah right i may have to give that one a go, i think i know the quest, a pirate in bloodstone in the pub. If i get off Fallout i will give it a look, but i got so much to do i doubt i will play it tonight.

On the plus side, when i turn my Xbox on i will have loads of cash
Mon 03/11/08 at 14:23
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Emmie87 wrote:
> So any suggestions where i can do the cliffdive please?? i dont
> know how i missed it lol

There is a quest where you need to find all of a Ghost pirate's treasure. As you enter his cove, there is a big dive into some water. It is over the height needed and the achievement will unlock. Finding the treasure on the other hand proved to be a bit more troublesome...
Mon 03/11/08 at 14:18
Regular
"THFC"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> The Cliff Dive you'll get towards the end of the main quest, it's
> unavoidable.

um it would appear it is lol, i have done the main quest

well i have
Show Spoiler

So any suggestions where i can do the cliffdive please?? i dont know how i missed it lol
Mon 03/11/08 at 13:59
Regular
The Cliff Dive you'll get towards the end of the main quest, it's unavoidable.
Mon 03/11/08 at 13:53
Regular
"THFC"
I am just trying to think of achievements i need.

I know i have to sacrafice the 10 people at temple of shadows or see someone do it, so i may ask one of my friends to allow me to watch it while they do some killing, or just go evil.

Also i need the one where you jump / cliffdive from a big height, where can i do this?? I have about 33 of the achieveemnts which is good but need to do the goth one and a couple others which are very easy to get aint been bothered to do it.
Mon 03/11/08 at 13:20
Regular
Far as I know raising rent and shop prices makes you corrupt, lowering them makes you pure. Non-meat products generally make you pure too.

Killing civilians and guards, sacrificing monks at the Temple of Darkness, Assassination Quests, eating Crunchy Chicks and doing civilian displacement quests makes you evil.

Donating to the Temple of Light, Bounty Hunts, and generally 'doing the right thing' makes you good.

As for pushing both to the extreme as quickly as possible, I have one evil and one good character. My good character got all the achievements except for Sacrificing at the Temple of Shadows, I made an evil character specifically for that one which took around 2 hours (to get as far as Temple of Shadows, collect 5 crunchy chicks and round up 10 victims).
Mon 03/11/08 at 08:27
Regular
"THFC"
I have suggested the same thing on the fallout 3 topic, but basically there are a few of us playing on here so why not have a topic we keep bumped with help, advice, ways to get achievements, trade's etc etc on here.

Other boards have this kind of thing and i think it is something we lack here, if you want help getting a co-op achievement and someone is online maybe they can help, or if you want to trade hero dolls then suggest it.

You get the idea, but use you SPOILER buttons to save spoiling the game for people.

Hopefully this will work, my first help needed thing will be;

What is the quickest way to get Good / Evil points and Pure / Corrupt, so people can change as quick as possble!

Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.