GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fable 2 - Help & FAQ's"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fable II'.
Mon 03/11/08 at 08:27
Regular
"THFC"
I have suggested the same thing on the fallout 3 topic, but basically there are a few of us playing on here so why not have a topic we keep bumped with help, advice, ways to get achievements, trade's etc etc on here.

Other boards have this kind of thing and i think it is something we lack here, if you want help getting a co-op achievement and someone is online maybe they can help, or if you want to trade hero dolls then suggest it.

You get the idea, but use you SPOILER buttons to save spoiling the game for people.

Hopefully this will work, my first help needed thing will be;

What is the quickest way to get Good / Evil points and Pure / Corrupt, so people can change as quick as possble!

Thanks
Wed 12/11/08 at 12:47
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Just finished the game.

Show Spoiler

Will definitely be starting it again at some point, but for now I want to get as many achievements as possible. Need to track down a load of gargoyles and open a load of demon doors still.

My gun of choice is Farmer Giles' legendary creation. As for melee it's the steel cleaver all the way, though I need to buy the other one so I can attach the augment to earn gold. :)

Anyone bought the castle? I'm still a bit off being able to afford it, though I'm earning quite a healthy amount of money from my properties now.
Tue 04/11/08 at 11:23
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I may have to look into the legendary weapons. I'm not sure how to get them (it's the achievement hunter in me that is causing the trouble...no longer play games for the fun of them - just to get the points).

Fable 2 has been interesting though. Enjoying logging in every day to earn lots of dosh to spend.

I haven't got any horns yet, but my eyes look a bit "cat-like". I'm in two minds whether or not to finish off the quests and then go completely evil and kill everyone and everything I meet just to see how it goes.

May start it again...
Tue 04/11/08 at 11:15
Regular
"THFC"
I am yet to go full corrupt or pure, do you get a Halo or Horns?? Thinking i may go for a Hellboy character lol, just so i can get some more awards, i can't think of any i need my being 100% good.

But i am deffo going after the 91pwr Legendary Katana - may do it tonight but i may not have the time. So many games and choices in all of them. When i look back i really have enjoyed Fable more than i credited.

Just decding if i like Fallout or not still!
Tue 04/11/08 at 10:42
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Another top tip for getting lots of money AND filling up your corruption meter is to raise the rent and adjust profit margin by 100%. I'm sure FM suggested this earlier, but it's really effective - I'm on over 12k every 5 minutes (so away from the game I'm on 1.2k every 5 minutes). At least 93k to be epected when I get back :)
Mon 03/11/08 at 20:59
Regular
"THFC"
I will try get on Fable a bit later tonight, my brother has taken the x box controllers! so i am unable to play but will work on some achievements and the legendary weapons. I played some Fallout 3 but i am still not 100% sure if i like it or not, think i may trail off and play more Fable and other games!
Mon 03/11/08 at 17:48
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I think I need a new pistol. Only have a basic one, but my skill level is now so high that most blasts from it when zoomed in kills the opposition.

I haven't really got that high a level melee weapo either. I just have the steel cleaver with the Gold augment (can't remember it's name...) that gives 50 gold for every single life you take with it. You can make mega bucks then at the Crucible.

The property empire achievement is my goal at the moment. Just waiting until my blacksmith job is available agin in Bowerstone so that I can get the huge payout in the job world (and then 5 star it for that achievement!)

I'll write an achievement guide soon and post it as one of my GAD attempts for the week :)
Mon 03/11/08 at 16:44
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Legendary Weapons come with augments already socketted :)
Mon 03/11/08 at 16:13
Regular
"THFC"
That is what i like to hear - get me a nice powerul katana with no hassle. Then ill give the shooting range some time and dedication. Guess then i just need some Augments to pump them up right?
Mon 03/11/08 at 15:51
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Easy dungeon, no mobs, just puzzles, takes about 20 minutes unless you get stuck.
Mon 03/11/08 at 15:19
Regular
"THFC"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Personally I just run around blasting everything with the Red
> Dragon Pistol (first place in Westcliff Shooting Range). My
> favourite melee is The Daichi (a katana from Archon's Knot
> dungeon which you get to by diving off at the broken wall section
> of Garth's Tower in Brightwood, just next to the Cullis Gate that
> takes you to Wraithmarsh for the first time).

I think i will have to have a look for that sword, i need to practise the shooting game, i got about 120 i think, but i know i can get better, i need to get 2nd and 1st (hero doll and red dragon)

But i know where the cullis gate is so i will be jumping down and going for the katana - is it a hard dungeon or a short one that takes minutes?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.