GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Again!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/12/02 at 14:42
Regular
I know i have asked this a lot but i that is only because i respect your opinions. After the release of my last site which is located:
http://www.james483.fsnet.co.uk
A lot of you suggested that i use CSS for layout instead of tables. SO...
I did. Check it out tell me what you think. If you do not like the colour scheme or anything else i can change with the .css file then tell me what you think would make it look better and i will check it out! SO here it is:
http://www.james483.fsnet.co.uk/sports/index.htm
Please criticise!

AJ
Sat 28/12/02 at 14:42
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
I know i have asked this a lot but i that is only because i respect your opinions. After the release of my last site which is located:
http://www.james483.fsnet.co.uk
A lot of you suggested that i use CSS for layout instead of tables. SO...
I did. Check it out tell me what you think. If you do not like the colour scheme or anything else i can change with the .css file then tell me what you think would make it look better and i will check it out! SO here it is:
http://www.james483.fsnet.co.uk/sports/index.htm
Please criticise!

AJ
Sat 28/12/02 at 14:54
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Needs more colour to the page...

There's only a few bits on there and it's a bit dull and boring...
Sat 28/12/02 at 14:58
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
Just imagine say that there are moer boxes of news!
What colours would you suggest i use!
AJ
Sat 28/12/02 at 15:15
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
You need some more writing for people to read on the update bit, just write something thats annoyed you recently or just randomly talk about something...

It fills up space and makes your site look better, if you want some grade A waffle, my homepage is always full of it! It just makes the page took fuller!

There is too big a gap below the title, and the title is a bit, um, basic and boring!

Just experiment with another background colour as the 3 colours you use at the moment are very boring by themselves, the table could have a background colour, light blue or something, just try an see what looks best...

Have a background picture or something? Just that all that white makes it look very basic...
Sat 28/12/02 at 15:20
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Light blue or Aqua (just change the background code to Aqua (yes the word)) and it will change it to blue, the tables look much better with dark blue titles and light blue backgrounds...

Try maybe orange or something for the background?

Just lighten it up or something and don't make it too lary!
Sat 28/12/02 at 15:39
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
what ya think now?
Sat 28/12/02 at 16:21
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
Ive made it so the person can change what the background color it is as i can not decide!
Sat 28/12/02 at 16:40
Regular
"relocated"
This site really doesn't work in Mozilla 1.2.1. You should download Mozilla from www.mozilla.org and test the site on both browsers.
Sat 28/12/02 at 16:44
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Aqua is the best colour for the backgrounds of the tables so keep those as they used to be, get rid of the yellow highlighting as it's crap!

Blue boreders and title bit background and the sub-titles can be Aqua...

Just fiddle with the background and find a colour that doesn't clash..
Sat 28/12/02 at 17:05
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
unknown kernel wrote:
> This site really doesn't work in Mozilla 1.2.1. You should download
> Mozilla from www.mozilla.org and test the site on both browsers.

Are you sure that it is compatible with CSS?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.