GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Bargain Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/10/08 at 17:21
Regular
"I like turtles"
We have one purely for games.So here is one for any non console related bargains.Please feel free to add.
Page:
Sun 21/12/08 at 12:47
Regular
"I like turtles"
Some good deals at Play.com at the moment.

20% of all clothing.Enter code CLTHESHW89 @ checkout.

Large selection of CD's in their 3 for £10 section (once you have picked 3 they automatically discount down to £3.33 @ the checkout)

3 CD's for £10

Also their Monster sale starts tomorrow.They have been good in the past.
Fri 19/12/08 at 08:27
"possibly impossible"
Woolies has now moved to 20% off all entertainment items after the announcement that stores will be closing on 5th Jan.

All stores should be having a countdown to when the shop is finally closing. The store in Tiverton was on;y half full, though, so I'd get there quick if you plan to bag any entertainment goodies. Guitar Hero packs sound good at the moment.
Fri 05/12/08 at 16:19
"possibly impossible"
pb wrote:
> 3 in a row!
>
> Woolies are supposed to be having a really big 20% off sale from
> tomorrow, so worth checking for bargains.

50% on some items, but you'll need to be quick now!
Thu 04/12/08 at 16:04
"possibly impossible"
Get the full, unabridged audiobook of The 39 Steps by going to Audible

You need to set up an account but it's free. I've been with audible for a while and had an account with them to get a credit each month, but now I just keep a standard account which means I can listen to stuff I've downloaded and buy new audiobooks if I want to.
Thu 04/12/08 at 11:55
"possibly impossible"
3 in a row!

Woolies are supposed to be having a really big 20% off sale from tomorrow, so worth checking for bargains.
Thu 04/12/08 at 10:47
"possibly impossible"
Alien Predator Total Destruction 9 disc set £12.99 on HMV site

Contains all 4 Alien DVDs with their new directors cuts and the original theatrical release, both Predator films and the 2 Alien vs Predator films.
Thu 04/12/08 at 10:07
"possibly impossible"
If you've got kids, The Sun will be offering cut-out vouchers for children's Christmas DVDs.Each day next week, between Monday 8 and Saturday 13 December.

The offer includes: Tweenies, Robbie the Reindeer, Lazy Town, The Backyardigans, Angelina Ballerina and Postman Pat. DVDs can be found in WHSmith or Asda.
Tue 02/12/08 at 08:32
Regular
"THFC"
Some good deals in that offer pete, may pick up a couple of DVDs!
Mon 01/12/08 at 18:20
Regular
"I like turtles"
Decent DVD sale on @ Play at the moment : Here
Fri 28/11/08 at 10:42
"possibly impossible"
That's not bad at all. Some of the Freeview recorders are pretty good now. Just waiting to see what the Freesat ones will be like.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.