GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Bargain Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/10/08 at 17:21
Regular
"I like turtles"
We have one purely for games.So here is one for any non console related bargains.Please feel free to add.
Page:
Wed 12/12/12 at 13:29
"possibly impossible"
Need to feel festive?

How about a copy of Fred Claus on Bluray for £2.04?
Mon 10/12/12 at 21:16
"possibly impossible"
Anyone looking for a late Christmas present for a little girl, this looks perfect:

Cinderella 1, 2 and 3 on Bluray for £14.99.

Includes the Diamond Edition of Cinderella which normally costs over £20 on its own.
Sun 25/11/12 at 17:50
Regular
"Let's blow stuff up"
Although it's not nationwide but some larger Morrisons have cheap games in atm.

Wii fit Plus £5
Mafia £5 ps3
Lego Harry Potter 1-4 £5
Portal 2 £5
Goldeneye 007 £5 wii and ps3
WRC 2 World Rally 5
Just Dance 3 £10

Haven't posted in a while hi again lol :P
But I got this from hotukdeals casue I wanted to get Portal 2 for my friend for xmas but the Morrisons by me is not a large one so couldn't get it. :(
Sat 24/11/12 at 17:25
Regular
Got 4 Dota 2 keys if anyone wants one. Some good Steam sales at the moment.
Sat 24/11/12 at 16:27
Regular
"I like turtles"
Dark Knight Trilogy Blu ray Boxset £22 here

Enter TD-HGKH at checkout to get this price, just ordered one myself.
Mon 19/11/12 at 08:19
"possibly impossible"
Amazon's Black Friday Deals have started, though they've got off to a slower pace this year.

Looks like more stuff on offer this year, but judging by the first items, there may be less real bargains around. Still, if there's something on the list you are already getting then it's worth trying to get the discount on it anyway.
Sun 21/10/12 at 12:45
Regular
"I like turtles"
Hmmm... wrote:
Sounds worrying :¬(
I hope Freeola are on the case!

Hopefully someone at Freeola has had a look into what I reported although it doesn't appear to have done any permanent damage to the site.
Sat 20/10/12 at 11:03
"Are you sure?"
pete_21 wrote:
Hi Hmmm, it was this forum mate.

On the main forum page only this thread was visible (for me anyway) and these 2 'orange's' had posted something in it like 'site messed up' followed by 'ha ha pwned by Trevor' (something to that effect anyway). When I logged in (around 8am) and posted a response to DL's comment from last night the rest of the site reappeared again. Was I the only one to experience this or just the 'first on the scene' ? Site has been fine today (popped on a couple times) so it would appear that Trevor's pwnage (if that's was it was?) does not appear to have been permanent.

Sounds worrying :¬(
I hope Freeola are on the case!

I remember a year or two back customers had to change ALL passwords - it took me about a week to sort my 'Freeola world' out...
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Fri 19/10/12 at 22:32
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pete_21 wrote:
Honest, I'm not making this thing up. The posts I mentioned were there this morning and the rest of the site wasn't (until I posted my reply). I did click the 'report post' thing on 1 of the posts but presume that would mean Freeola would have just deleted them as spam?

Personally I believe you pete but I have no way of 'looking back' like Hmmm may have or even Freeola themselves :¬)

Odd things do happen, which some see whilst others don't - ask pb about this one ;¬)
Fri 19/10/12 at 19:49
Regular
"I like turtles"
DL wrote:
@pete ... had granddaughter from 'stupid o'clock' this morning, so I didn't find anything unusual this morning! Maybe your 'pal' Trevor is the one that 'hacked' you earlier on XBL?

God I hope not.........I'm sure 'my hacker' would have had a way cooler name than Trevor! :)

BTW, despite many promises, still not had my cash back on that yet :(

Honest, I'm not making this thing up. The posts I mentioned were there this morning and the rest of the site wasn't (until I posted my reply). I did click the 'report post' thing on 1 of the posts but presume that would mean Freeola would have just deleted them as spam?

Right, back on the bargain topic, Samsung 830 256GB SSD £129.99 I have one of these drives and they are the shizzle, recommend them 100%.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.