GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"united are balls"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/12/02 at 16:01
Regular
even with keane and that frizzy hared beckham, the could not even score.
Tue 24/12/02 at 15:05
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
It's just one game. Get over it and look to the future.
Tue 24/12/02 at 14:30
Regular
"Notable"
we played too direct and we were relying on the likes of giggs and sholes to score or somethin'.

and dont get me started on RVN.
Mon 23/12/02 at 12:35
Regular
"bWo > You"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> Ah, another cocky Arsenal "Fan"

Beg your pardon, AbsoluT Neó, but what the heck do you mean by "Fan"? I've supported Arsenal since I was 6. They were the first and are the only team I've ever supported, I stuck with them during the Bruce Rioch years, I am a true Gooner, and you cannot challenge that. Besides the post was more aimed at people who constantly bleat on about Man United being the 'best'. They are no longer the force they once were, and although they beat us hands down at Old Trafford, they are still 4 points behind at Christmas, which is quite a gap to make up. There's nothng cocky about it, it's just a fact that we are in front of the 'great' Man U. Calm down, it was just tongue-in-cheek, although it may not have been done particularly well.
Mon 23/12/02 at 12:23
"High polygon count"
Solskjær wrote:
> it sounded like Dwight Yorke missed an absolute sitter

Yorke missed a couple of sitters.

Andy Cole admirably demonstrated why Arsenal considered him not good enough and sold him years ago. He had several chances and blew them all. But we all know his ratio is 8 attempts to 1 goal. It's the only thing I've ever agreed with Keegan on!
Mon 23/12/02 at 11:51
Regular
"bWo > You"
So, let's put this into context, shall we? United: 35 points. Chelsea: 37 points. Arsenal (lords of the pitch): 39 points. So, to all you Man United fans who were talking about Utd being back on top soon, I say:

HA!
Mon 23/12/02 at 10:39
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Yeh dwight did miss a bit of a sitter, the ball bobbled just before he hit it, so he sliced it, all the strikers yeaterday were having an off day, Ruud should have had at least a couple - realistically for him, they were sitters too.
Mon 23/12/02 at 10:28
Regular
"Long time no see!"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
"Yeah, but at least Henry doesn't look like a horse. Runs like one though! :-)"

Yeah. He does prance around like a big French ponce! :D

I haven't seen anything from yesterday's match though, so I can't comment on anything about it. But I was listening to it on the radio at work, and it sounded like Dwight Yorke missed an absolute sitter right at the end of the game! :D
And I also heard what sounded like it should have gone in for United just after that. The commentator described it as something like a game of Pinball with the ball flying around everywhere, but not into the goal.

But it's just one defeat. We've been on great-from recently, and there's still a long-time to go with this current season.
Don't write-us-off yet!
Sun 22/12/02 at 23:51
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Actually Sniper he didn't remove his shirt today, unless you saw something we didn't, like at back of the shed's kinda thing ;)
Sun 22/12/02 at 23:36
"High polygon count"
Or†ega wrote:
> Back to the game.

Can't remember who the co-commentator was, but he made me laugh. United had just taken off a striker (Forlan) for a midfielder (Keane), and he says something like: "United have moved to a more attacking formation."

?!?!

Still, it was Forlorn they took off, so I suppose it was an improvement. ;-p
Sun 22/12/02 at 23:29
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Nah I agree - Henry looks more like the stable boy ;)

----

either way, im more concerned about the goals he scores for us in a season and today was a off day for him - everyone has them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.